i have a question for the real brehs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I've fucked many taken women and never had nothing happen to me lol. My bitch is annoying so I play lots of cod. Nailed it there bro lol
women talk just for the sake of talking. f that. if i dont have anything important to say then i dont say anything!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
more out of curiosity to see if anyone here on the sicc has ever been in this situation or even has an opinion on the topic
she is just using you for companionship, someone to pay attention to her, listen to her bullshit stories about her favorite pair of shoes or her day at work.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I was very leery of even going to her house at the beginning but she convinced me otherwise. dude was never there, always out of town, but he showed up that night! lol! nigga she came back in the room and was in a panic. i was cool and just walked out the back and walked home.
yeah she said similar things, saying he didnt pay attention to her. but dude was supporting her, put her in a nice house, takes care of his son and a daughter that was not his, and his complaint was she never made him feel like a man and acted like he HAD to do these things. she was very demanding too, wanted things a certain way, etc.
she was baddest broad i ever pulled but it went nowhere. dont matter if you bang her at a hotel room, nigga can follow you. and he will find out eventually cuz dude found out about me too but didnt care. but imagine if he did? end the shit. go to the club and pull another. it aint worth it. drama will come your way. tell her to play COD with her husband if she wants some attention and ignore her calls and texts.
you bring a valid point on the fact that she doesnt work and is a stay at home wife/mom...i dont support broads like that lol...you better pull your weight because i can clean up after myself lol...some of the broads have life real good

I WOULD GET HER ALONE AND GET INTO SOME HEAVY PETTING....AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT THAT SHE WAS DOING SOME CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND WITH ME....I WOULD START SAYING "MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY"....THEN I WOULD TAKE A FLASHLIGHT AND SHINE IT THROUGH MY BALLSACK SO IT LOOKED LIKE A BATMAN DISTRESS CALL IN THE GOTHAM CITY SKY ON MY CEILING....THEN I WOULD WAIT FOR HELP BREH....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

NAW ON SOME REAL SHIT....YOU COULD NEVER BE WITH HER BECAUSE IT WOULD ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SHE DID THAT SAME SHIT TO YOU WITH ANOTHER DUDE....FUCK THAT BITCH TILL HER CLITORIS SWELLS UP AND SEND HER ON HER WAY....AND DONT FORGET TO POST PICS OF HER BODY FOR US TO ENJOY BREH.
I've fucked many taken women and never had nothing happen to me lol. My bitch is annoying so I play lots of cod. Nailed it there bro lol
i quoted these last two posts because they are also awesome as fuck

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
mistic oracle is the nerdiest name on the sick lmao u gets no pussy brah i can tell by reading this thread u get sprung off any bitch that talk to u and u prolly gettin catfished lol
get the fuck out the way and let the real sic brehs snatch that bitch
hmmmm
oracle have you met this chick? what she look like? any pics?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
mistic oracle is the nerdiest name on the sick lmao u gets no pussy brah i can tell by reading this thread u get sprung off any bitch that talk to u and u prolly gettin catfished lol
get the fuck out the way and let the real sic brehs snatch that bitch
i wouldnt say its any worse than "cheeto" but hey, we all have stories and reasons why we picked the names we use here im sure...maybe we could make that a open forum topic "how did you get your screen name, and why? "

i pull a fair amount...not saying i smash anything and everything that comes my way...i've had dry spells ...like i said in the OP...its rare to me to find a female that i enjoy talking to ...i get bored easily

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i wouldnt say its any worse than "cheeto" but hey, we all have stories and reasons why we picked the names we use here im sure...maybe we could make that a open forum topic "how did you get your screen name, and why? "

i pull a fair amount...not saying i smash anything and everything that comes my way...i've had dry spells ...like i said in the OP...its rare to me to find a female that i enjoy talking to ...i get bored easily
cheetos are delicious mother fucker

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
been meeting up with this girl for a few weeks...we drink, we kick it ....we fucked a few times now....tonight ...found out she was married ....says and obviously she isnt happy in her situation because her man wasnt paying her any attention..rather play COD ...first i heard of her man was tonight...when he happened to call her asking her whereabouts ...she always told me she was single .....i guess im just venting..since i know the right response is to just drop her and move on and be lucky nobody was injured in the process ...hella cool girl ..we got along on every level...honestly i cant recall the last female i've ever met that intrigued me on any level other than sexual...my luck i suppose...

what would ya'll do out of curiosity...would you pursue or move on?
ok. but have you met her in person tho?
no sir.... im still a little sketchy, her being married ...never fucked with a married chick...i always considered them off limits in a sense
STOP.BITCHASSNESS.