Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Lmao @ Gas jumping out the bushes like:

Dude started acting like he knew me, I dont fuck with con artist who run region to region selling people fake drugs, bragging about doing doses that would kill anybody who attempted them, opening over drug sales in his fucking signature, dude is a selfish pos, period, he doesnt give a fuck who her hurts, dude is a hateful angry little coward, thats why he been her 20 years with 20k posts, and never ppsted his face once, either somebody shopped that shit, or made a name that was close to follow nasty ass shit, that images or so grotesge if you put them up, the account would be canceled in 2 minutes,get fucking real.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Your the retarded cracker who killed his best friend and had your rich Daddy pay for Lawyers to get you off rite???

Siccness be full of LAME shit these days...

- gang territory thread turned into computer programming debates
- hella middle class white ppl dick-riding Awax
- nerdy white-wash security guards posting their daily calorie counter
- the music posts be tardy as fuck and weak
- and now weirdos are liking pictures of Dicks and fuckin wit trannys SMH
word, what set u from ol call ppl computer nerds and post on a outdated internet forum from a computer. Ol hate white ppl cuz they never fucc wit the trash that you are. Ol family don't got bail money for your broke ass and don't love you enough even if they could fake internet troll nobody loves you fucc off

:chinese:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Dude gets caught calling himself a nigger with a fake name, then has some other way to get the attention off himself, get fucking real, go find another place to scam, and put peoples lives at risk with your tall tails.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light ?
nope but i boned some dude in rehab and let him brag about on my timeline so i could never get pussy again in my life. I also liked pics of some old wrinkly dick, and a old man in a diaper or some wierd shit randomly 8 months ago, and again since, just for some strange reason.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
yup basically...

but YOU should be more concerned with losing your virginity first.

Ole 40 year old virgin ass Cagaydian.

I bet you pull hella tail with those teeth, and your riveting stories of digging in the snow.
yeah, i dont know what its like to have hot girls throw themselves at me. never happened.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Your the retarded cracker who killed his best friend and had your rich Daddy pay for Lawyers to get you off rite???

Siccness be full of LAME shit these days...

- gang territory thread turned into computer programming debates
- hella middle class white ppl dick-riding Awax
- nerdy white-wash security guards posting their daily calorie counter
- the music posts be tardy as fuck and weak
- and now weirdos are liking pictures of Dicks and fuckin wit trannys SMH
it's frustrating when people don't fall for your hair brained Internet message board outlandish exposure scheme - let the hate and misery flow through you

everyone's definition of lame shit is different though, mine is when you post from a fake name on here to hide your true identity

Last edited:
I had a hot women once. She looked like Catwoman from Batman Returns. Long story short she left me , so i went crazy. That's why I wake up every fucking morning put on the suit.. gloaves and mask. And well one day I'll get my revenge. It's all part of the plan...

ha ah aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha haaaaaaa
ha ah haaaaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
You weren't sharing them.. You was hitting the like button.. There's the difference..
Hitting the like button means it SHARES IT, other people have peeped my like history for that day, nothing close to that shit, if i liked some nasty gay shit from the same accout it would say what account its from, those are all random pics of gross shit from different accounts, that i all happened to find one after the other on different accounts?

Dec 4, 2006
Hitting the like button means it SHARES IT, other people have peeped my like history for that day, nothing close to that shit, if i liked some nasty gay shit from the same accout it would say what account its from, those are all random pics of gross shit from different accounts, that i all happened to find one after the other on different accounts?
Your in denial and your siccness buddies don't want to believe it .. Those are real screenshots and that was or still is your account... I don't care about your sexual preference, but you need to man up and admit it that it was you..

I never cared to expose you.. But you talk a lot of shit for a guy that be into trannies...at the end of the day..

And no it doesn't share them, but it does show what pictures you liked. Those are the pics you liked.. Dick's and trannies.. [emoji477] [emoji196]

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Dec 4, 2006
He ratted for street cred.... At worst dfresh made the shop himself, cause i kicked him and all the other dudes with no face pics off my page like oct.
Actually, I unfollowed you after I seen that shit.. And even blocked you!

Don't play it off for your siccness buddies, can't photoshop shit like that..

Thank God Mr G came through with the screenshots though..

The evidence is there, you just in denial of your sexual preference..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Your in denial and your siccness buddies don't want to believe it .. Those are real screenshots and that was or still is your account... I don't care about your sexual preference, but you need to man up and admit it that it was you..

I never cared to expose you.. But you talk a lot of shit for a guy that be into trannies...at the end of the day.. [emoji477] [emoji196]
do you not get it? get it threw your brain slow guy, i didnt like pics of any nudity, hella little kids are on my page cause of the puppy and dog shit, do you not get that? why was the front 2 things clipped off the screen shot? why did you cut the top and bottom off? how is it being into trannys somevody wishing me bday? if i had sometbing i hide i wouldt of let the comment post retard, the nigga is married, I have zero to hide stupid, unlike your snitch hero gas(gossip allgations snitching) one has been caught in lie after lie, I deleted you off my page in oct, I dont know who you where following, id love to see the full text that you just happened to cut off at the the first 3 letters of my name, there is a record of every like you ever made, ive shown it to people, none of those posts are there.