Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Was it mixerr that liked the dick pics on IG? Ive heard people had to block him on there for some weird shit
If it's somebody in this thread who has been talking shit I don't think that would apply to Mixerr. Probably not Incisions either because somebody would have made a thread about it immediately if it were him.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Was it mixerr that liked the dick pics on IG? Ive heard people had to block him on there for some weird shit
I never posted dick pics on IG. I have posted some controversial shit such as the DOA tshirt with the the dead baby fetus, the album cover of Prince naked, the Siccness sausage fest, the Kanye West - TLOP post, and other shit I did that I can't remember at the moment that will eventually come back to me.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
remember when you begged me for heroin cuz you were sick in DM? and sll I asked you for was norcos to double up?

y'all got some nerve lmao

my nigga helped you cuz your wack ass truck was broke down. shoulda left yo bum ass on the side of the street

no this this nigga that bragged abt rippin Kon off

y'all gotta stop actin like every single one of you ain't got shit about you to clown on. everyone's human here. while y'all talkin shit you hiding your own issues like Easter eggs

mad hilarious

continue w ya shit doe y'all perfect humans and shit right
I got friends over. stay on the dick doe
I don't know a truck dummy, and my car never broke down.

Dec 4, 2006
Ain't a gotdamn person in here talking liking dick pics ol cheerleader is just Trynna steer the convoy elsewhere....
I'm dead serious... Ask cheeto @cheeto .. Big Shea seen the screenshots.. Many others too... No need to lie.. He's amongst us... Posting like nothing happened.. [emoji23] [emoji23]

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Well if someone did do that shit, they should be outed and roasted too. But these motha fuckas want us to figure out who the dick pic liker is like it's a fucking game of clue. Talking 'bout it was colonel mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick who liked the dick pics on instagram. lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm dead serious... Ask cheeto @cheeto .. Big Shea seen the screenshots.. Many others too... No need to lie.. He's amongst us... Posting like nothing happened.. [emoji23] [emoji23]
If u keep posting about it why don't u just say it u tagged hella other people in that dm not just me n Shea this whole shit about u posting about it n not saying shit is weak as fuck

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Oh, so he is an opportunistic racist..you know what im talking about. The kind of racist where they say "Im cool with black folks. I have a black friend!". But as soon as someone cuts them off in traffic, and they are black, its all "fuck you nigger piece of shit!".
Definitely, breh. I meant that but was trying a more diplomatic approach since I don't personally have any squabbles with Gas. I have friends and a cousin who do similar. Been working with my fam to work that shit out of his system.