Gas One has a vagina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
it crazy how gas moved to the bay and took over, serving all the knocks!!! to be truthful, you probley look like more of a junky then them, so somebody was more likely to ask you if you want some hop, id rather pay more for something, then be the fool tempted by foolish money, especially in coco county, the hottest county in the bay by far, what would be a 90 day sentence in alameda, is fucking 5 years there.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Selling drugs is just admiring you have zero talent, or skills, I did a favor fix on a sicc members car over the week, made 100 bucks in a hour, while saving somebody a g, everybody wins, I don't have to kill somebody's soul, and suck the life out of them to survive, drug dealers are the scum of the earth.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Remember when gas asked people for a spot to rent ? like we wanna send some too bit dope dealing faggot to live with somebody, gas is that roommate everybody loathes, cause he just lurks 24/7 with nothing to do, just existing, middle manning people for dope, I bet he cant even cop unless you give him the money first!! yeah he is one of those lol. dude had the nerve to sell people shaken up clabber as china white, like come the fuck on, just cause you date a obese asian, doesn't mean you can get china white, you bragging of your awesome hooks, no real line would ever talk to somebody who looks like you period.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
as niggas spend they whole day worrying bout me. that's why siccness turned weak. y'all niggas got no lives

I'm glad that my name can bring so many ppl to be entertained

niggs are currently now like "oh shit gas posted":flocks to thread: lmao

Amy time I say somethin about 5 extra bitch niggas gon hit the thread.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
my question is if this how yall been feelin bout him all along, why u gota wait til he deleted a post to talk all this shit? i mean, dude was beloved on here for 10+ years, then he deletes some1s post, and all this shit comin up from left n right bout how yall always thought he was a sucka, how he been bitchmade, braggin wit lies, a hook, etc. etc.........i guess every1 gets it eventually on here. its just crazy how this forum did a complete 180 outa the blue, iirc gas one was one of the most respected cats on here, if not the most.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Remember when gas asked people for a spot to rent ? like we wanna send some too bit dope dealing faggot to live with somebody, gas is that roommate everybody loathes, cause he just lurks 24/7 with nothing to do, just existing, middle manning people for dope, I bet he cant even cop unless you give him the money first!! yeah he is one of those lol. dude had the nerve to sell people shaken up clabber as china white, like come the fuck on, just cause you date a obese asian, doesn't mean you can get china white, you bragging of your awesome hooks, no real line would ever talk to somebody who looks like you period.
remember when you begged me for heroin cuz you were sick in DM? and sll I asked you for was norcos to double up?

y'all got some nerve lmao

my nigga helped you cuz your wack ass truck was broke down. shoulda left yo bum ass on the side of the street

no this this nigga that bragged abt rippin Kon off

y'all gotta stop actin like every single one of you ain't got shit about you to clown on. everyone's human here. while y'all talkin shit you hiding your own issues like Easter eggs

mad hilarious

continue w ya shit doe y'all perfect humans and shit right
I got friends over. stay on the dick doe

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
my question is if this how yall been feelin bout him all along, why u gota wait til he deleted a post to talk all this shit? i mean, dude was beloved on here for 10+ years, then he deletes some1s post, and all this shit comin up from left n right bout how yall always thought he was a sucka, how he been bitchmade, braggin wit lies, a hook, etc. etc.........i guess every1 gets it eventually on here. its just crazy how this forum did a complete 180 outa the blue, iirc gas one was one of the most respected cats on here, if not the most.
You should invite him over to your other forum, nows your chance man.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I don't give a fuck about the beef going on here

Yall should quit talking business and shit if you really doing it. Siccness ain't like it used to be, folks don't need an account to read all the info yall spillin so tighten up or change the hustle. The machines is always watchin so stay on task sicc folk

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Gas sure does hate fat people, i bet he dates a fitness model.
when people are self conscious they tend to make fun of things that relate to their actual life

he calls everybody a nock but he's the biggest nock

he keeps calling me fat but his girlfriend is a fat asian

he calls everybody on here a loser for posting in here but yet he's the one that is a "mod" in his own forum lol

he calls everybody broke but he lives in a fuckin shack and takes pictures with other peoples drugs and guns