First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com

FIRST DEGREE THE D.E.’S “LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!” IS DEDICATED TO THE RACIST AND INSENSITIVE.

If you are a respectable, understanding, White man or woman, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You make America proud with the understanding and compassion that you show for all, no matter the color of their skin. You are more important that you know.

Your wisdom and leadership are needed in times like these. Our president’s citizenship is questioned, because he’s Black, and to prove he doesn’t belong. Minorities can’t get home loans and White home loans have increased 300% since the crash. Inner city schools loosing funding three times faster than suburban schools, I can go on forever.

This song isn’t about respectable Whites. “Listen Up. Ya Honkey!” is to those FEW White HONKEYS AND CRACKAS that disrespect Black people because of fear.

HONKEY: A White person that hates (fears) because of race. As a result, this hate (fear) makes life harder for everyday people, a downgrade on the World.

CRACKA: A White person that makes comments and forms opinions insensitive to the plight of the minority. Whites have had QUITE the head start here in the grand ol USA ;).

We have come a long way as a nation. It’s hard to believe the civil war was only 150 years ago. Unfortunately, there are still leftovers of that “I’m a White person, so I’m better” mentality, stinking up the internet and social groups. Worthless honkeys!

This racial guide isn’t about fans, sales, popularity, money, or me, its about respect. However, I do hope my White fans understand why I had to do this. I had to make clear what is OK, and what is NOT OK, and I had to get folks attention. Chances are, if you are D.E. fan, you are strong-minded and this song isn’t intended for you.

“Listen Up, Ya Honkey!”, is truly about God telling me to use this new found attention (Lynch’s “Coat”, Tech’s “6s & 7s”) to deliver a message of peace, respect, and understanding the way only The D.E. could. So I did as told, as The D.E. would ;).

“Listen Up, Ya Honkey!” will be on the TV news, papers, and hot net sites. The message of respect will spread worldwide and the video comments will serve as a worldwide forum on race, in which I control. Lucky for the World.

Just like a cracka, some of you will take offense to my message, and “discredit the messenger” by talking bad about me. That’s what you honkeys do when you get your feelings hurt. You discredit the messenger to put your paranoid cracka peer’s minds at ease. You will actually be against respect. You will be identified as a cracka, ya cracka!

With this one song, I will gain a million fans, and a million haters. So be it.

First Degree The D.E. "Listen Up, Ya Honkey" goes on sale digitally May 24, 2011. Don't illegal download ya cracka!

FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. “SUPER BLACK, VOICE OF THE VOICELESS” not soon enough!

Mar 30, 2011
if i could give you a thousand props in one button i would. i knew this would involve race and politics. the most heated discussions next to religion. my 99 cent goin to i-tunes may 24th. speak for the minority. de did it!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
PROPS.

lol...man, dopeness for sure!

i dont get the eminem thing though..am i missing something?

edit: lol at cracka propaganda

Aug 17, 2004
lol the word cracka or honkey doesn't bother me because I am neither but this is great. I respect anyone that has the balls to pull the race card and stand behind it. I'm sick of racist people period... There are just some people who won't let it go thru all the spectrums. I've met white people who just absolutely hate anyone who isn't white and I've met plenty of black people who feel the same way. But really its the ones who smile in your face and don't say shit but in the back of their minds are really thinking that shit,that bother me.... If you believe in that shit don't be a pussy and only talk that shit when you're in safe environments..

It takes some cojones to pull this off my friend and I saluteth thee for the effort!

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I agree with Filthy on this one but I actually digg the sound of the song itself, It's actually pretty groovy :) The video was hillarious too, I know you are talking about a serious matter so no disrespect, your wierdness just amuses me D.E., trust i'm a true fan. I think you made some valid points in this song, a much more brutal version of this would be X-Raided's White Man burden, which was actually a classic. Being half white myself, I experienced reverse racisism growing up, especially since I grew up in urban areas such as SF, Daly City, South City, Fairfield, Etc., but as far back as I can remember I'v had friends from all races up to this day. Sure we clown & talk shit but we folks, we can do that! I see each race as a "KEY", genetically speaking this has been proven: combine the keys, create a more well rounded human being. Once we combine all the keys, we get the ultimate human being! Mutts are usually the healthiest and have a better understanding of the human condition. The chorus is def gonna grab attention D.E., i'm sure your prepred for the shitstorm, maybe preface it by saying Clinton is 1 of your hero's lol. I'm not sure how effective this is going to be to those that aren't as farmiliar with you but at the very least it should spark some good debate & conversation over these subject matters. Best of luck, I know your heart was in the right place.

Feb 25, 2007
"Our president’s citizenship is questioned, because he’s Black, and to prove he doesn’t belong."

Bullshit.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I see what you are saying D.E. it is on some Sacramento Public Enemy type shit. But they are always going to be racist people in this world. Nothing we can do to change that now. Props for the new music.

I was looking forward to a new character or persona that shit has be in stitches. Very very entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.