First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Im done cuz some random from Randomsville named Codeine thinks so? HAHAHA! Why the fuck would he matter?

Does the dollar of the weak minded cracka make a rap career? No lol. Can he strong minded whites, and minorities support a rap career. Yes.

Good riddance you weak minded honkeys!

Sep 23, 2008
but back to topic: Fuck race! Blacks? Whites? I dont see no differece. There are assholes and cool dudes everywhere. Shit, we're all born equal with equal rights so fuck that whole seperating bullshit. As long as anyone defines himself over race (be it black or white or whatever), there will be racism.

May 11, 2002
DE is and has always been a nobody. Riding on the coat tails of Lynch through his whole carear.

Raps & Carear = Nothing for you DE, sorry.

I had respect for you when you droped "Planet Zero". Bought it along with a few others. After that, you suck. You are nothing.

Hop back in your 1998 Grand Prix and try and hustle your oranges on the freeway and slang your 99 cent single that nobody is going to buy.

Sorry... Not a Sac Nutt Rider, Just have major respect for X & COS. They both have talent.... Something you don't. I buy CD's, I am a consumer of rap that is worth buying.

You have smoked yourself retarted you pedo fuck.

May 11, 2002
If you want to hear a Brotha Lynch/Phonk Beta Album... Here you go.

Just don't mind the PEDO rapper on it.

Shit is tight. Dude made the best out of Lynch's carear.

First Degree The D.E. "Planet Zero" (320 Rip) 1998 Sacramento (Brotha Lynch Hung)

Featuring : Brotha Lynch Hung, Phonk Beta, Loki, & P-Folks

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M1FM4RE0

HAHAHA! Cuz you like and buy rap you matter?!?!? Millions buy rap, thats how you classify your worth?!?! LOLOL~~!! HAHAHA! Foolish honkey! You are a randomly random random that bumped Planet Z, Coat, Dinner, Loaded, and soon 6s & 7s, and think Im a nobody? HAHAHA! What makes you think you can call me that you stealin pirate! No, you are a rap consumer/groupie. Know your place.

Show your worth! Your worth is what youve done for others. Worth = love.

Ricky, DO NOT DISRESPECT THE STRONG MINDED WHITE MAN! 90%? There arent that many of you cracka and honkeys. You know who posts on this board, huh? Why do you think you know so much, ya random?! From names? FRm Camp Crystal? HAHAHA!!! Sooo fuckin funny!! Ive been with this site since the beginning and have traveled the country meeting members of this site. Trust me, there arent that many of your weak minded crackas on this site.

You are not good with God. Currently, you are a tool of the devils whine. The negative attention you seek is proof. A person of God doesnt present himself the way you do, with loneliness. The only reason Ive decided to give thought to you and help you is because youve been lied to and hurt by a random girl from Randomsville. However, like Needles, Codeine, Big Al, etc, you have a second chance with the Lord. Make it work, BE YOUR BEST!

God bless the strong minded white man! We got yo back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.