First Degree The D.E. is Super Exposed in "LISTEN UP, YA PEDO!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yes, Dead, Im losing weak minded fans over this.
You probably shouldn't be celebrating losing fans. Weak minded or otherwise, it's not like you exactly have a large fan base to choose from.

Oh and if I'm rapping along with a song I'm going to say whatever the fuck I want. I'm not from California but if the song says "I'm from California" I'll say that shit too. Nothing you or any other insecure ass rapper is going to do about it either. And quit using race as a reason why your shit doesn't sell, your shit doesn't sell because people don't like it. Other than the occasional ICP fan who wants something else to listen to while putting on their make up. Also stop trying to be Martin Luther The DE. Just focus on making music. You're not reaching anybody when your record sales are the same as the number of review copies given out by successful artists. I probably have more albums in my collection than you have sold.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dope. I'm sure "Listen up, Sand Niggers" will slap too. Tell them fools to learn to drive their cabs better. But I'm looking foward to the complete series of songs. How many are you making? You should put them out on limited edition 7'' colored vinyl. Like you could color the vinyl the color of the different races. Yeaaah, good idea. You should do that.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Yea Nutt, Ive got a simular song comin for weak minded blacks!

The goal is self reflection and peace.
heres some self reflection

an actual message from DE to said underage girl Nikki from 2006, glad i saved this shit lol

First Degree said:
Pretty good. Im at Fed Ex about to go to the biggest JC college in Sac ARC. Lets make a deal. I wont trip as hard on messages you leave for guys if you meet me half way and not leave flirty messages for guys.

I like you and want to be with you everyday. However I do understand that these things take time and I need to get to know you better.

I am upset that you are goin to "Party City". Just promise me you will be a good girl, ok?

After meeting you, I changed a little. I stayed in Seattle for a week. A lot of girls in Seattle want to fuck me. I didnt contact any of them and they are sendin emails to me about it. I figured why risk it with something real with you.

I also had the show in Spokane. 800 people. With this show and messages Ive left on the Myspace, Ive shown you respect. The only time I thought you might trip was the one I sent you.

You are a young girls learning herself coming out of a controling relationship. You are smart and deserve to be independant. Whoever you end up with, If you control yourself (flirting actions etc) you will never let another man control you again.

I hope it is sunny out there for you. It is out here for you. You should transfer to the Safeway by my house, and go to college out here. Maby next year.

We are going to compramise on the flirting issue. I think it is important to treat eachother with respect. I never want you to wonder on the Myspace and find messages that might upset you.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, text me later.

DE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Liscki it's obvious from that message the DE is just doing his job as a community leader and activist to steer this girl, who was a young impresionble teenager at the time, into a life filled of moral values and thinking for herself.

There is nothing chreepy about that message at all and I hope he at some point addresses the issue in his song "Listen up, ya underaged girls" so this could be put to rest for once and for all and underage girls all across America can hear it and think freely for themselves and not be part of the flock.

To get DE's message you not only have to think outside the box but you have to think outside of the delivery truck the box is in. It's like when DE is rapping, he is walking. Then he sees a gate, and he don't know what to do. But then he figures out what to do.

Feb 8, 2003

FIRST DEGREE THE D.E.’S “LISTEN UP, YA HONKEY!” IS DEDICATED TO THE RACIST AND INSENSITIVE.

If you are a respectable, understanding, White man or woman, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You make America proud with the understanding and compassion that you show for all, no matter the color of their skin. You are more important that you know.

Your wisdom and leadership are needed in times like these. Our president’s citizenship is questioned, because he’s Black, and to prove he doesn’t belong. Minorities can’t get home loans and White home loans have increased 300% since the crash. Inner city schools loosing funding three times faster than suburban schools, I can go on forever.

This song isn’t about respectable Whites. “Listen Up. Ya Honkey!” is to those FEW White HONKEYS AND CRACKAS that disrespect Black people because of fear.

HONKEY: A White person that hates (fears) because of race. As a result, this hate (fear) makes life harder for everyday people, a downgrade on the World.

CRACKA: A White person that makes comments and forms opinions insensitive to the plight of the minority. Whites have had QUITE the head start here in the grand ol USA ;).

We have come a long way as a nation. It’s hard to believe the civil war was only 150 years ago. Unfortunately, there are still leftovers of that “I’m a White person, so I’m better” mentality, stinking up the internet and social groups. Worthless honkeys!

This racial guide isn’t about fans, sales, popularity, money, or me, its about respect. However, I do hope my White fans understand why I had to do this. I had to make clear what is OK, and what is NOT OK, and I had to get folks attention. Chances are, if you are D.E. fan, you are strong-minded and this song isn’t intended for you.

“Listen Up, Ya Honkey!”, is truly about God telling me to use this new found attention (Lynch’s “Coat”, Tech’s “6s & 7s”) to deliver a message of peace, respect, and understanding the way only The D.E. could. So I did as told, as The D.E. would ;).

“Listen Up, Ya Honkey!” will be on the TV news, papers, and hot net sites. The message of respect will spread worldwide and the video comments will serve as a worldwide forum on race, in which I control. Lucky for the World.

Just like a cracka, some of you will take offense to my message, and “discredit the messenger” by talking bad about me. That’s what you honkeys do when you get your feelings hurt. You discredit the messenger to put your paranoid cracka peer’s minds at ease. You will actually be against respect. You will be identified as a cracka, ya cracka!

With this one song, I will gain a million fans, and a million haters. So be it.

First Degree The D.E. "Listen Up, Ya Honkey" goes on sale digitally May 24, 2011. Don't illegal download ya cracka!

FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. “SUPER BLACK, VOICE OF THE VOICELESS” not soon enough!

LMAO You on that good HIGH again i see. your fucking up bc majority of your fans are white.

Arent u a school teacher too?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
LMAO You on that good HIGH again i see. your fucking up bc majority of your fans are white.

Arent u a school teacher too?
majority? I never met a black DE fan in my fucking life, the sad thing is, the underage white girls this pedophile racist, talent absent, who looks like a black abe simpson, get with,are not even attractive, he pulls the overweight awkward girls with no self esteem, guess being a lynch groupie, doesn't yield any groupies. Putting shitty rappers on his tapes was the end of lynch, when he got too lazy to make his own beats, and not have a bunch of fags with 0 talent who will rap for free all over his record, its never been the same, and never will, DE killed the siccness.

Nuttcase, someone else will have to do those songs. Im just in tune with black and white issues. Also, the purpose of this song is peace and respect. Your perspective sounded angry. Its not about anger or fans. If God gave you a task, would you tell him, "Well what would the fans think?" No youd just do it. Its really about Gods judgment day, not driving, etc. I know its shocking, but this song is "The Great Decider".

That email was changed. She wasnt underage, shes in my dvd, Street Monster. I was single once, who cares. Purpose?

Believe what you want honkeys, who cares? Me? No. Ive just come to tell you judgment is coming. Is the purpose of your slander for me to care about your lies? Why?

Funny how the cracka mind finds pleasure in the devils whine and lies. Judgment day.

Why do you think the cracka mind controls rap careers? Funny.

Do you are see how the cracka mind squirms and presents itself? Rest assured, you are empowered strong minded white man and minority. Ive come to tell you that and expose the devil for what he is. The master discreditor, the master deceiver, the master whiner.

It is your judgment day. Be your best. God is here. The devil is here. Pick a side.

DE

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
If you have not presented your worth, why would your words matter?

Worth = love. What have you done for others?
I provide others with the truth, you on the other hand are trying to predictably lie and say that shit was changed but dont fret Mike got more worth for ya, heres your definition of love, vol 1

Nikki said:
Date: Mar 30, 2006 11:02 AM

yea thats actually the album i was thinkin of.. its a good one. eclipse is tight.. i really like doomsday too.

why'd you take DE off your top 8? He's been acting CRAZY lol. like he texted me this very innapropriate sexual comment the other day and i was like thats not gonna be happening... and then he texted me back saying that we like aren't going to talk anymore or something lol...

like i don't know... he&..39;s crazy. but man, he's my only way to get my foot in the door... you know what i mean? don't take that the wrong way. i like being friends with him and all. So i had to play it off like i like him or something.. so i can keep him. damn.. don't look at it like i'm a bad person or anything.... he just texted me everyday asking what i was doin and like he texted me every night saying goodnight and everymorning saying goodmorning and asking if i was being good and stuff like that. he called me like a half hour ago and i like couldn't get him off the phone.. we talked for like a half hour. it sucked lol. i finally told him i had to go eat dinner so he would let me go. its just good to talk with someone real! finally

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
old ass disgruntled man with a failed "rap" career suddenly gets vision to promote peace and love by calling people honkeys. and you wonder why people think god is a faggot.

Status
Not open for further replies.