Club Twist in SF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2003
@blunthogg..its not to really even go there and play cuz its a couples place, single guys arent allowed..its more to get her to see more stuff, shes very shy and has never seen some shit like that before

@gas..shes not the type that would do some shit like that, shes too shy..if some shit like that happened i'd be very surprised lol

@emma..thanks for the link but i already read it, i was just seeing if anyone on here had been there.. geez can u remove those pics too? thanks

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
it's all good brodie, as long you as you happy. keep it lit.
but if she is a good girl, and you light weight trying to turn her out on some freak shit, just make sure the pendulum doesn't swing too far in the fucked up direction.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
@emma..thanks for the link but i already read it, i was just seeing if anyone on here had been there.. geez can u remove those pics too? thanks
but what fun would that be?

anyway, you're the one who posted them on siccness... it's not like i stole them from your facebok or something.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1] Cyberstalking is different from spatial or offline stalking, however it sometimes leads to it, or is accompanied by it.[2]

dont think you have a case

Status
Not open for further replies.