BURLINGAME HUSLA? WHAT A JOKE....HE DON'T HUSLE, HE GIT HUSLED!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2003
Quote:
Originally posted by TKO
Damn whos that B Hustla guy from Burlingame...that cd was straight garbage...=P

lol dawg if feel you a %100. First of all, there aint no hustlas in Burlingame. Those niggaz GET HUSLED. I think i even jacked that nigga for some skrill back in tha days. i can't really tell cuz all them "b-GAME" cats look alike. That nigga tried to make bulingame sound sicc sayin b-"GAME". i was rollin when i heard this shit. i aint hatin cuz he white, im hatin cause every foo out of "b- "GAME" " is a fake. He tryna put a city full of white boys in gap jeans and torn up abercrombie hats on the map. Is that like a bay area weird Al? cuz that nigga gots 2 be jokin.

Jun 27, 2002
oh man, i wish this wasnt true....this is the type of shit that pisses me off, rich suburban kids that wanna be hard, his momma payed for his pressin and promo.....Can anyone vouch that this cat aint just a busta.....cuase i would ut money on it that he is......priolly the hardest cat in Hillsborough....lol.
Just another sucka chasin a dream it seems...somebody give this cat a 20 shot and a pipe....turn em into a fiend

Mar 31, 2003
mustynutz said:
oh man, i wish this wasnt true....this is the type of shit that pisses me off, rich suburban kids that wanna be hard, his momma payed for his pressin and promo.....Can anyone vouch that this cat aint just a busta.....cuase i would ut money on it that he is......priolly the hardest cat in Hillsborough....lol.
Just another sucka chasin a dream it seems...somebody give this cat a 20 shot and a pipe....turn em into a fiend
lol...i feel you.

Jun 27, 2002
onlyonesmoke said:
the album is kinda wack

young droop came tight on it though

THIS IS THE TYPE OF THING THAT KILLS ALBUM SALES....STATEMENTS LIKE THAT MEAN YOU NEED TO END YA CAREER,WHEN THE ONLY THING NIGGAS CAN SAY ABOUT YA CD IS "YEAH BUT *insert feature here*CAME TIGHT ON IT"
cats using features to sell they album, and cant even rap..

Nov 28, 2002
FOR ONE ITS CALLED "B-TOWN" NOT B-GAME

BUT I CALL IT THE "SHE-TOWN"

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA STEAL KOBE'S NAME FOR A RAP NAME?

FUCK BURLINGAME

FUCK THE SHE-TOWN BUSTA

Jun 27, 2002
man, anyone an drop a fuckin record...sommebody get some contact info on this cat, a mailing address,anything.....we need some serious QA on this shit cause it a damn shame, and this is the type of album that makes labels not wanna fuck wit bay artists...Guess droop did this for the $$$......

Jun 27, 2002
Kobe Soz will be performing with Manase`Da Killa and Nola along with other acts at the College of San Mateo on May 8th. Admission is Free!

Anyone wanna join me in meeting this cat......??? Im really am going to this show to have a word wit dude....

BORN IN 1982, KOBESOZ HAS LIVED MOST OF HIS TWENTY YEARS IN BURLINGAME CA. ABOUT 20 MILES SOUTH OF SF. BEFORE MOVING TO BURLINGAME IN 1990, HE RESIDED IN SAN CARLOS. KOBESOZ COLLABORATED WITH DJ MILK IN 1998 TO FORM A BAY AREA CLASSIC TITLED "BNJG 4 LIFE," WHICH FEATURED SMASH HITS SUCH AS, "YOU HOES CANT HANDLE THIS" AND "ODE TO MCDONALDS," WHICH FEATURED MILK AND A NEVER BEFORE HEARD SOLO RAP THAT TOOK THE BAY BY STORM!! KOBESOZ THEN TEAMED UP WITH MANASE` DA KILLA IN 1999 TO CREATE "BAY AREA KILLA'S" AND HAH RECORDS WHICH FEATURED HITS SUCH AS, "NERVOUS NERVOUS" AND "THE LIFE". IN 2002, KOBE RELEASES "B GAME HUSTLA" WHICH FEATURES BAY AREA LEGENDS SUCH AS "YOUNG DROOP" "MR KEE" AND MANASE` THE KILLA. IT ALSO FEATURES SOME OF THE BAYS UP IN COMING STARS SUCH AS NOLA AND KODASAUFA. IN 2003, KOBE TEAMED UP WITH OMP RECORDS/STUDIOS, TO RECORD HIS NEXT PROJECT TO BE RELEASED AT THE END OF THE YEAR!!

KOBESOZ NOT ONLY RAPS BUT PRODUCES BEATS FOR HIS OWN MUSIC. MUSIC IS NOT HIS ONLY LOVE ,SOZ IS A HUMUNGOUS SPORTS FAN ESPECIALLY BASKETBALL. HIS FAVORITE TEAM IS THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS. HE ALSO LOVES TO WATCH THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES, CHIGAGO CUBS AND THE CINCINNATI BEARCATS. HE PLAYED BASKETBALL FOR HIS HIGH SCHOOL TEAM FOR THREE YEARS AND IS A LEGEND ON THE STREETS. SOZ IS FAMOUS FOR HIS TECHNICAL FOUL IN THE 2001 ALUMNI GAME AND CONTINUES TO PLAY. KOBESOZ IS DOING BIG 'THANGS' FOR THE BAY AREA AND HOPES HIS TALENTS CAN LAUNCH HIM IN A PROSPEROUS FUTURE. hah

this punk from Burlingame started a group called BAY AREA KILLAZ....oh come on now, this shit is gone too far....How the fuck is you a bay area killa if you done in in Burlingame and San carlos ya whole life....Claimin to be a legend in the streets, aint nobody ever heard of him....and why the fuck you gonna call ya self KOBE?????

somebody tell me this is a late April fools day joke..........pleeease

Apr 25, 2002
I dont know what to say about all this. I am a suburbiate so being real about it I cant say everyone from the burb's are some bustaz because that is definitely not the case.

As far as Burlingame, thats not just a suburb but a high-class spot with million dollar homes. Most of the kids hang out on "Burlingame Ave" and drive around their parents cars while wearing Abercrombie and Fitch clothing. Most likely this fool is hustling off of his parents but any rapper who jacks his name from a basketball star and writes a song about McDonalds needs to be killed haha.

Jun 27, 2002
this was on his website for reviews......cmon now

WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewer: MIKE MIKE
WOW!! this CD is amazing, if i had the money i would buy 2 of them get this CD as soon as possible it is very very very very goooooooood.

This is better than Eminem!!!!!
Reviewer: The Roman Bar
There is some real new talent here, not the same old rap that's been out there for awhile. The songs have great beats and some new recording tricks. This group is destined for Grammy Awards!!!!

basically,It,s the tightist shit since silk the shocker
Reviewer: huffing hocker
to sum it all up quickly,I want to suck your dick.the beats,the lyircs,the ice,thier cocks,thier bling-bling,thier pectorals,are so fucking original an thier excasty,is the bomb dizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.