bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
that sounds like a delicious choice emma

Ive never had a deep fried banana.. it sounds golden
they're hella good, if you live near any salvadoran restaurants you should try the platanos with beans & cream some time. helllla good.

they also have different ways of cooking them at various caribbean restaurants too, but so far the salvadoran way is my favorite.

although i've also had them w/ coconut ice cream at thai places which is hella good as a dessert.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Aug 24, 2003
ive had fried plantains emma i was referring to the deep fried banana dude posted. thatd be a very nice textural meal if the outside was crispy. and i think ill grab some el Salvadorean sometime this week or next. and am i missing something, why are you so angry

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
take it back, cause it was aimed at artistic but i edited it when i saw ur name...
oh, sorry lol. i thought it was aimed at me especially because the picture is of a white girl with brown hair, so i thought you were trying to imply that was me. my bad.

artistic's bitchy little gay comments irritate me and i guess you just got in my line of fire.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
ive had fried plantains emma i was referring to the deep fried banana dude posted. thatd be a very nice textural meal if the outside was crispy. and i think ill grab some el Salvadorean sometime this week or next. and am i missing something, why are you so angry
okay, gotcha. yea that shit looked hella good too, i've never seen it prepared that way around here either.

i just don't like artistic. he's always making these bitchy little comments trying to clown. i ignored him for years but it's getting real old.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
oh, sorry lol. i thought it was aimed at me especially because the picture is of a white girl with brown hair, so i thought you were trying to imply that was me. my bad.

artistic's bitchy little gay comments irritate me and i guess you just got in my line of fire.
its ok all is forgiven.

we can have make up sex now, thats the best kind of sex.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
...when i was 15 my friend made a profile for me on there, i signed in like once or twice ever, and that shit was deleted years ago.

you really are on some ancient shit.