bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
♔;5055897 said:
wtf? How is this 15 pages? I've been drunk for over 24 hours and will have to check this out tomorrow when I'm sober.
it's because i was destroying artistic on pages 4-14. only the first 3 pages were actually about bananas. lol

so emma, just curious, but did you mean it when you said you've seen everything there is to see on-line?
well of course i wasn't being literal... i just meant that most of the memes, cartoons, and miscellaneous funny shit that people post everywhere thinking it's hella new and funny, is usually stuff i've seen already. usually a while ago.

whenever i watch web soup or one of those shows that talks about funny new internet shit, it's always stuff i've already seen. or sometimes a friend or relative emails me some youtube video, or a funny website, like "omg look at this!!!!" & it's never anything new.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 9, 2003
well of course i wasn't being literal... i just meant that most of the memes, cartoons, and miscellaneous funny shit that people post everywhere thinking it's hella new and funny, is usually stuff i've seen already. usually a while ago.
No, I know you weren't being literal. lol.

It's just funny that you said that because you're on the know as far as memes and things go. It's rare for a girl to not only be on-line in a gangsta rap forum, but it's even rarer when she knows more about meme's and thread pics than most of the guys on here! =3

But I asked because I wanted to know if you've seen the new picture circulating on some of the other image boards. It has that guy and girl and it has an owned caption. It's hilarious.

I think Nuttkase has seen it and possibly Moet. Just wondering if you know what I'm talking about.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i guess i'm an internet nerd lol.

i'm actually not sure which pic you're referring to, but if you find it, please post. it's always nice when there is actually something new that i haven't seen yet! :)

Props: BUTCHER 206