4SidedDie... please explain.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
So if you are not a follower of the Siccness chat room, you may not know of Joey, or 4SidedDie.

Joey seemed to be very open about his personal life, mentioning the passing of his mother in chat. He even took it to lengths of showing the chat room pictures of his mother as he cried looking down at them (this was on more than one occasion). He had also made a thread raising awareness of pancreatic cancer, the alleged cause of his mother's death (Link below).

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=366710

I was a tad skeptical, being that he was in the chat room the day of the "death". But it wasn't until recently that I came across a friend request that had a picture that he had shown in the chat room. It was his mother's Facebook. Introduced to more skepticism, I thought I'd investigate.

This picture, taken today, shows she is still currently active through Facebook, and confirms the relation.

I then came across a conversation he had with his mother last Thursday.

However, I understood I may have just been tripping. So in response to the friend request, I notified the mother and got a response.