4SidedDie... please explain.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Maybe she really is dead and Joey is sitting at his computer desk in a suit made of her skin à la Ed Gein. All switching between the two facebook accounts talking to himself.

"Joey you need to stop drinking. This is my house and my rules."

"No mom, don't tell me what to do!"

All while Wallace hangs from a ceiling fan in his room, going around and around and around.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Maybe she really is dead and Joey is sitting at his computer desk in a suit made of her skin à la Ed Gein. All switching between the two facebook accounts talking to himself.

"Joey you need to stop drinking. This is my house and my rules."

"No mom, don't tell me what to do!"

All while Wallace hangs from a ceiling fan in his room, going around and around and around.
tone lo should still bone his ex bitch.

and you forgot to mention him doing god knows what on wallace's facebook account.

May 16, 2010
hello everyone this is 4SidedDie's ex gf/fiancee and i'm here to straighten things out with all of you. everything tony lo is saying about his ma is true. she is still alive. his uncle not. his cat never haid brain cancer, his dad never had a heart attack, and i never had an abortion or punched myself in the stomach to miscarry. I'M NOT PREGNANT! lately he has been shady, and ever since he joined his exact words were "what i say on here is not real, it is a person i made up" NO LIES. as of the pictures, i found out today because of someone on here sent me the message on fb, i won't reveal his real name but he knows who he is and so do most of you. am i proud to take them at such a young age? hell no, have i taken any recently fuck no. seriously that was when i was like 17 people and he was 19. not to mention i've heard from a "good friend" of his that he was talking to 14-16 year olds now. he tried to ask out this one girl i know that just turned 14, a few weeks ago and he is about to be 21. what 4SidedDie has coming to him is a bunch of karma, thats going to bite him in the ass. and for the youtube user ID it is 4SidedDie, not joeymakeitbig219 (that is a friend of mine) as for my videos, you guys can see joey is in none of them because he is nothing to me. He is a liar, cheater, stealer, douche, and shovelface. (his face seriously looks like it got a beating from a shovel) i don't like to talk shit about people, because i'd hope no one would talk shit about me, but this is not talking shit, this is the real shit. i ain't no pussy, but i ain't going to take his shit anymore. if you're friends with him, ok fer you but he's one shady ass fucker. he likes to get the attention, from all angles. but as far as i'm concerned, idgaf about him and he's done in my book. btw, i don't add people idk on facebook just so you all know.

...hope that straightens everything out fer you all.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Thank you for making this thread as epic as possible. We have nothing against you, but since this is the siccness, you can stop posting now unless you have more nude pictures, kthxbai.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
hello everyone this is 4SidedDie's ex gf/fiancee and i'm here to straighten things out with all of you. everything tony lo is saying about his ma is true. she is still alive. his uncle not. his cat never haid brain cancer, his dad never had a heart attack, and i never had an abortion or punched myself in the stomach to miscarry. I'M NOT PREGNANT! lately he has been shady, and ever since he joined his exact words were "what i say on here is not real, it is a person i made up" NO LIES. as of the pictures, i found out today because of someone on here sent me the message on fb, i won't reveal his real name but he knows who he is and so do most of you. am i proud to take them at such a young age? hell no, have i taken any recently fuck no. seriously that was when i was like 17 people and he was 19. not to mention i've heard from a "good friend" of his that he was talking to 14-16 year olds now. he tried to ask out this one girl i know that just turned 14, a few weeks ago and he is about to be 21. what 4SidedDie has coming to him is a bunch of karma, thats going to bite him in the ass. and for the youtube user ID it is 4SidedDie, not joeymakeitbig219 (that is a friend of mine) as for my videos, you guys can see joey is in none of them because he is nothing to me. He is a liar, cheater, stealer, douche, and shovelface. (his face seriously looks like it got a beating from a shovel) i don't like to talk shit about people, because i'd hope no one would talk shit about me, but this is not talking shit, this is the real shit. i ain't no pussy, but i ain't going to take his shit anymore. if you're friends with him, ok fer you but he's one shady ass fucker. he likes to get the attention, from all angles. but as far as i'm concerned, idgaf about him and he's done in my book. btw, i don't add people idk on facebook just so you all know.

...hope that straightens everything out fer you all.