Daz said he beat JT up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
WHEN THE FUCK WAS JT LAST HIT ALBUM AND KURUPT IS A TRAITOR ANY THING HE SAYS AIN'T BELEIVEABLE HE A BITCH AND JT A BETTER RAPPER, PRODUCER AND CEO ONLY IN HIS WILDEST WET DREAMS

A BIG FUCK YOU TO JT AND THE GETLOW CAMP GO SUCK SUGE KNIGHTS' DICK LIKE KURUPT

Oct 15, 2003
FUCK BOTH EM GAY ASS WEENIES

I"LL WOOP BOTH THEY ASSES. YOUNG SAMOAN REPRESENTIN EPA CITY . BOTH THEM GAY ASS BITCHES CAN GET MY NUTS. THEM QUEERS CANT SEE ME FROM THE SHOULDAS!!!! REO TALK

Sep 12, 2003
www.InYoFaceFilm.com
Hey G-Town

I love the fresh Fruit & Produce market in EPA! Bell & University Friday 2-3pm, you know what I'm talkin' bout', I may have met you there before while shopping for veggies and purified honey and shit like that... Heated, the weather is stunning on friday afternons in East Palo Alto *winkwink* how could one stand to be so bitter in such a beautiful setting?

Jun 25, 2002
damn r u serious with all this shit???

JT is a bitch

first he came on here saying that him and daz fought in an open field and it was arranged and everything, and daz wasnt even in cali so JT was wolfin hella tickets

then he said it happened in a studio like in the hallway, wolfin hella more tickets

now it didnt happen at all, bitch move by JT to say he beat his ass when he didnt

Daz is a gangster ass muthafucka, and he is hella smart too, dont yall see what hes doing? he played suges bitch ass for 25 mill, he came to the sco and fucked JT in the ass for hella money, now hes going to the east coast and spreadin his name over there and is gonna play JD for money too... daz is clever

And when did daz say fuck california?
And daz didnt turn his back on kurupt, kurupt bitched up and jumped sides
Nobody gonna kill daz, whos daz beefin with that is gonna throw their life and money away over stupid shit?
U think suge's gonna get out of jail and go shoot daz, hell naw that fool is gonna enjoy the money he got
Boo Yaa is hella old and wont do shit
Kurupt aint never did no dirt, or roscoe
He might have to watch out for Jayo cuz Jayo is a G
And he aint beefin with tray dee

Dec 9, 2003
Daz can't fuck with JT not even a lil bit. If you say Daz can rap. Your commercial and stupid. Plus Kurupt is known to be a decent lyricist. And that nigga JT is known for slappin ass beats. ONe of the best producer's off all time. And Daz is known for fucking up perfectly good songs. Like that dpg and heltah skeltah. He fucked that up. I still don't know what Daz was talking about. Outta left field off topic. That nigga Daz need to step it up. BEfore he pick a stick with anyone from the area. Daz is the reason why they think West Coast niggas can't rap. CAuse of niggas like DAz and Dre that suck even if you write something for him.

Dec 2, 2002
JT The Bigga Figga - Game Aint Free:

"Remember the Source, XXL, Murder Dog and all them magazines when you told them the story, you came out here with $300.00 to your name on the run from the niggas lookin for your ass and the Fig put you under its wing and put you on...."

Hmmm....some millionaire Daz is coming to the Bay with 300 bucks to his name :classic:

Daz said this about Boo Yaa Tribe, "fuck them slob ass niggaz...blah blah blah"

May 4, 2002
^^He got awarded that settlement a couple of months ago, and you don't get a big check right away. Daz came to the bay like 3 years ago broke as fuck. That's a fact. He has said it himself.