Daz said he beat JT up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
He said, "Fuck California?!?" LMFAO!

Not only is Daz burning bridges behind him--hell, now he's burning (not literally) a whole state behind him, too...Daz is a meatball. What's he gonna do next, say "fuck Georgia" when the GA 'bangers get word that he's around?

PEACE!

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Mr. Cynical said:

Well Tray D wantz 2 beat his ass too from what I hear. Word on tha streetz down here in southern cali is that a certain Sureno set got some beef with him too. thatz why he bounced out 2 Atlanta 2 hide out cuz too many people in Cali want him dead. His Cali pass got revoked BIG TIME and that muthafucka Daz even said "Fuck California" in an interview with westcoastaftershock.com. Daz is a str8 up bitch striving for attention. He lost all my respect a while ago..
If you look at it in the big scale, Atl ain't that far from Frisco in terms of connections! I am DAMN sure Too $hort, JT, 40 Watter, and all these cats got a gang of affiliations and connections up in ATL and they could just contact them and scope Daz out, unless he really ain't in ATL (just saying that) and he really in Jamaica or something with all them dreadlock rastafarians sippin on a pineapple cocktail!

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
sav-man said:
He said, "Fuck California?!?" LMFAO!

Not only is Daz burning bridges behind him--hell, now he's burning (not literally) a whole state behind him, too...Daz is a meatball. What's he gonna do next, say "fuck Georgia" when the GA 'bangers get word that he's around?

PEACE!
If Daz gets killed, will he be the first dead rapper to be dissed in memorial songs?

Feb 19, 2003
MC_PM$ said:

If Daz gets killed, will he be the first dead rapper to be dissed in memorial songs?
I hope not...dissing the dead ain't cool, 'cause it's not like they're in a position to defend themselves. Hope springs eternal that Daz will stop burning his bridges, but if he really is mentally ill (like Kurupt said), it might be something that can't be helped...

It seems like it was only yesterday (2001) that Daz hooked up with JT on LONGBEACH 2 FILLMOE and GAME 4 SALE, and that seemed to help Daz a lot--he started appearing on a lot of independent Cali shit, like on Luni Coleone's IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS and Skee 64's HALF MAN, HALF AMAZING (to name but two CDs). It seemed like Daz was on the right track, and that he'd carved out a little niche for himself in the Bay/Central Cali Rap scene in terms of making cameo appearances. But then he pulls this lawsuit shit, and the walls come tumbling down. Daz and JT could have done more CDs together. We'll just have to wait and see what happens...

PEACE!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Daz is a dip shit, I heard two of his interviews and all he does is spread rumors and talk shit. He is woffin like hell saying he sold 60,000 units of his last album I don't believe that shit. No one is feelin Daz anymore. and I highly doubt he is really doin shit with JD. I also highly doubt that he made 7mil or whatever homeboy was sayin. how would he make all that cash, from being featured on a couple hot albums, I doubt it.

B

Blackjack 1577

sav-man said:
What's he gonna do next, say "fuck Georgia" when the GA 'bangers get word that he's around?PEACE!
LOL that nigga runs his mouth too much

Jul 31, 2003
Dont hate on Daz

Daz is real. He got millions of dollars and he is a better rapper, producer and record label CEO than JT. No major artists wants to deal with a 2nd rate artist like JT. Its time JT hung up the mic.

Daz is a natural born star. He is a hit maker. He done songs with 2 Pac and JT hasnt done shit but recycle songs on albums.

JT stop hating on DAZ.

Oct 19, 2002
Re: Dont hate on Daz

kingcatch22 said:
Daz is real. He got millions of dollars and he is a better rapper, producer and record label CEO than JT. No major artists wants to deal with a 2nd rate artist like JT. Its time JT hung up the mic.

Daz is a natural born star. He is a hit maker. He done songs with 2 Pac and JT hasnt done shit but recycle songs on albums.

JT stop hating on DAZ.
This guy is the biggest dickrider i've ever seen. And LMAO@ every false statement he just made.

Jul 25, 2003
bitch shit

Daz is a bitch anyway you look at it. I'm not JT's biggest fan but Daz obviously is full of shit an he cant spit no rhymes worth listenin to. all his shit wit snoop is snoop's worst shit

Sep 12, 2003
www.InYoFaceFilm.com
BiG STeVe said:
Daz is an ungrateful bitch that is turning on everybody......... i wanna see jt and kurupt just go whoop his ass.
I'd much rather see them forget about it. According to inside sources, Daz doesn't want to fight JT, so if there was a fight, it'd be a blatant ass whoopin' so what's the point? JT's bigger than that, I mean after all, he IS the 'bigga figga'..... it's sad that people are actually wanting to see dudes not getting along.

Aug 14, 2003
Daz

On sum real shit, daz ain't gotta hustle no mo cuz he got 25 mil from suge bitch ass on that law suit from when suge wouldn't pay him when he wuz ridin wit tha row, producin all them soundtracs and everybody albums (from the time pac got there on all eyez on me to KURUPTION! late '95 to late '98) then he bounced.

Aug 18, 2003
MC_PM$ said:
Fighting Suge Knight? I ain't saying he impossible to beat but he 6'4" and 300lbs plus he got madd Penatentiary experience and mafia connex so messin with Suge on a streetfight physical level would be a straight up suicide.

I don't know why Daz would run his mouth like that!

Why not ????????????

Snoop Did..............................................:devious:

Jul 21, 2003
kingcatch22 said:

JT stop hating on DAZ.

NIGGA!!......... i cant believe what you juss said..... JT is tupac compaired to daz, him being Chingy...... that nigga is a studio gangsta... i know your juss stateing your opinoin and this is mine..

1. this is the wrong place to talk down about JT
2. too many people want daz dead (what dose that tell you?? nigga is falty as fuck)
3. he said fuck cali.... big mistake......
4. kurupt has already said that nigga got his ass whippi ed and them niggas pee'd on him, then he cryed to suge about it....(sounds like a real gangsta there)
5. what was Daz's last hit record??
6. JT got more street creit then daz will ever have

I can go on all day.... this is juss my opinoin.... JT better rapper(by far), and could whipp his ass