Your go to brew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
i use to fuck wit these a lot but i find the bud light clamato ones way better now cuz they use actual clamato

i drink one tall can everyday haha for like the past month
I keep wanting to try that but since it's bud-light i'm iffy about it. You tried the spicy one?

It's playoffs for basketball and hockey, and baseball just started... perfect time for some brews

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011

named because they got popped for growing tree while brewing this batch. 9+% but so smooth
this my go to get fuckin hammered beer. not my everday i got work tomorow beer. Have yet to conquer a whole 6 pack, sometimes get to the 5th beer but it makes me tap out everytime

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
My go to beer is Miller Lite cuz I'm fat but I try new shit alot. Usually I don't like the first bottle but then i acquire a taste for it. My chick drinks Bud Light I think Bud Light sucks for some reason. Tastes like dicks infused with balls.

Jun 5, 2004
Do people drink laguinitas all over the country now? I used to think it was more of a local thing but now everybody loves that shit. It is good tho, i dont drink no more but a few years ago my boy took the tour in petaluma n they give u some to take home so i got to try hella different ones... Dont get that cappuchino beer tho that shit is fonky

And yall niggaz is chopes for all that clamato shit lol, "orale it smells like the pacific to be specific"