FOR YOU SICCNESS SOCCER DADS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
My wife got a $50k Sienna last year. It's tits, but if I got a vote I would have chosen something else. She was so anti-minivan until she test drove one...she loves it now

what would you have chosen instead? I actually like the exterior styling of that van....looks sporty...for a van.....especially the top trim levels

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
what would you have chosen instead? I actually like the exterior styling of that van....looks sporty...for a van.....especially the top trim levels
I would have got a Ford Flex..or an Odyssey maybe. I was actually the one who suggested she testdrive the Sienna because they look pretty sporty for a minivan like you said. She's always had Navigators and she was about to get a new one. Those things are hella expensive for what you get, so she and her dad didn't bat an eye at the sticker price for the Toyota. It has some decent power, but I heard the 2018 has an additional 20hp...wish she held out