Are you prepared for collapse of the system?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
How are you prepared to survive the end of our civilization?
Prepared defense wise. But in reality nobody is ready in the bay area. Mofuckas with bunkers have a chance. Stores are short on food when there isn't even a crisis.
Its gona come down to everyone robbing each other for sure tho. N I'm ready for THAT. But that's about it

Jan 31, 2008
Prepared defense wise. But in reality nobody is ready in the bay area. Mofuckas with bunkers have a chance. Stores are short on food when there isn't even a crisis.
Its gona come down to everyone robbing each other for sure tho. N I'm ready for THAT. But that's about it
weaponry isn't sufficient enough for survival. You have to play smart, not hard.

Apr 14, 2003
I hope it doesn’t go down like that. I’d rather we just get through this shit and continue to move on and progress. But when you think about it, life has only been “good” or easy for less than 100 years. Most of human history has been fucked up. And it still ain’t good in a lot of the world.
Anyway, I digress.

I live in Washington about 2 hours from the Canadian border, about 45- 1 hour drive from wilderness... so I’m fairly confident that I’d be able to get away quickly if need be. As far as food/water I’d be fucked but that’s what the woods are for I suppose. Got a few weapons. I do need a bike or something in case of EMP/fuel shortage though.
I just worry about my parents and my sister/nephew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Step 1 System Collapses
Step 2 Military Coup takeover or Foreign Government takeover

This is why the notion that somehow you will be able to Step 3 survive and live in the wilderness freely is likely an alternative you won't see. Time to get that notion out of your head. Should you have alternative supplies and sources for food and water in the event of a catastrophic disaster or failure? You probably should. This is real life not made for tv bs though, meaning none of us know what's in store because none of us are shaping the future.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
By the way they have the autonomous robots to hunt your ass down if they wish, there is no where to run to muahahaaha
In fact this comment remided me of the capabilities available to them. In this video they train the monkees (us) to be fascinated by the lights and designs- the sheer coordination and programming of these machines to display such vivid entertainment. Except, the military doesnt use this technology for the same purpose. Intel isn't just making these for light shows.....I participated in DoD military expositions, I know first hand.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
What kind of collapse are we talking about?
Conspiracies aside, it seems to me that most of what supports our way of life stands on flimsy foundations. For instance, our power grid is exploitable by "hackers".
If today water stopped coming from the tap and no one had an idea on how long it will be until it runs again, how quickly would people rush the grocery stores and empty all the shelves of water?
To those that are not prepared, what can we expect them to do?

These government figures seem to only speak of how susceptible our way of life is to outside damage and influence. Whether it is hackers living in our power grid, or how terrorists are now strapping bombs to easily accessible drones.

I think it was during the hurricane in Texas where a rumor started, somewhere not very affected by the hurricane, that petroleum stations were running out and everyone rushed the gas stations to buy gas. They caused congestion, panic, and eventually these gas stations did run out of gas due to the influx of panicked people.

We are ripe for a false flag attack.

So what can we do to survive? Well, dehydrated survival food is a must: $100-$200 bucks for a 30 day food supply of 1400 calories a day, with a shelf life of 20 years.
Water. Need to have a source of water. Start with 4-8 gallons stored just incase but, I also have a couple life straws incase i need to get water from the stream down my house.
Commodities. In jail, 1 newport cigarette was the equivalent of $5. Instant coffee was also king. Guys would make a cup of coffee, drink half of it, fill it back up with water, drink half of that, fill it back up with water, etc..
A carton or two of cigarettes would be a good thing to have where you might trade 1 cigarette for a snickers bar or something.

I am not asking yall to be paranoid, but given how thin of a thread our civilization is running on, it makes sense to invest 300-1000 on surviving a few months of looting, right?

I mean, do people even know what edible plants are in their own backyards or will they roll over and die of starvation?

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
Don't forget iodine tablets and water purification filtration.....
I made this thread so that people can list the ways in which they are prepared.
I have iodine tablets. When you say water purification filtration do you mean something larger than the life straw?

by the way, life straw is only 20-30 bucks. Totally worth it.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
In fact this comment remided me of the capabilities available to them. In this video they train the monkees (us) to be fascinated by the lights and designs- the sheer coordination and programming of these machines to display such vivid entertainment. Except, the military doesnt use this technology for the same purpose. Intel isn't just making these for light shows.....I participated in DoD military expositions, I know first hand.

Intel's 500 Drone Light Show | Intel - YouTube
Please elaborate on these DoD military expositions.