ARE YOU DOWN WITH THE CALIFORNIA SPLIT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do You Want Cali To Split Into Multie States?

• Hell ya, tired of living with these nasty craccers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So let's say it does to go ballot in California and for some reason it passes and Californians vote to be 3 states now. What ends up happening after that is the federal government laughs at them and says "fuck you, you're still just one California".

No way a republican led house and senate allows a left leaning state like California to all of a sudden get 4 more senators to swing the balance.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They should at least wait until the next big San Andreas fault quake hits that's estimated to be around 8.0 that is supposed to crush Los Angeles anywhere between today and the next 30 years. They're gonna need all of Cali's resources to rebuild, since LA was stupid as fuck and put most of their power lines and gas lines directly over the fault that's going to destroy them lol.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
So let's say it does to go ballot in California and for some reason it passes and Californians vote to be 3 states now. What ends up happening after that is the federal government laughs at them and says "fuck you, you're still just one California".

No way a republican led house and senate allows a left leaning state like California to all of a sudden get 4 more senators to swing the balance.
The Republicans want to do it, so the Republican led house may approve it

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Let’s say this happens, what will be the outcome with the freshwater situation with Southern California? Don’t they use our freshwater from the Delta? What I’m getting at is these folks are seeking a split yet still require valuable resources from other parts of the state.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Yes, dry SoCal out. Looks like the wealthy want to cut them off from the northern aqueducts. If we cut them off from the Colorado too, we can force SoCal to depend on desalination of the ocean for their water source and reduce the population there.

This strengthened my thought, thanks.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Percentage of Registered Republicans in California Sinks to New Low, New State Report Shows | KTLA

California’s electorate stands at 18.8 million voters — larger than the combined voter rolls from 2016 of almost two dozen U.S. states, according to a report issued on Thursday.

At the same time, the percentage of registered Republicans in the state fell to a new low, with the number now almost equal in size to the voters unaffiliated with any political party.

The report by Secretary of State Alex Padilla tallies almost 1.2 million voters compared with the same point before the 2014 statewide primary. The total represents 75% of Californians who are eligible to vote, an increase from recent years.

“It’s exciting to see the highest percentage of eligible Californians registered to vote in decades,” Padilla said in a written statement. There will be one more report before the June 5 primary. The deadline to register to vote in that election is May 21.

Registration by County:
_http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/ror/60day-stwddirprim-2018/county.pdf

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Percentage of Registered Republicans in California Sinks to New Low, New State Report Shows | KTLA

California’s electorate stands at 18.8 million voters — larger than the combined voter rolls from 2016 of almost two dozen U.S. states, according to a report issued on Thursday.

At the same time, the percentage of registered Republicans in the state fell to a new low, with the number now almost equal in size to the voters unaffiliated with any political party.

The report by Secretary of State Alex Padilla tallies almost 1.2 million voters compared with the same point before the 2014 statewide primary. The total represents 75% of Californians who are eligible to vote, an increase from recent years.

“It’s exciting to see the highest percentage of eligible Californians registered to vote in decades,” Padilla said in a written statement. There will be one more report before the June 5 primary. The deadline to register to vote in that election is May 21.

Registration by County:
_http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/ror/60day-stwddirprim-2018/county.pdf
That's because they're all fleeing the state and going to Arizona, Nevada, and Texas. They can't deal with the inept state government and high cost of living anymore. That's why I left.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
A similar thing has been proposed for Southern Oregon and Northern California for a long time. The new state would be called Jefferson. If you have been to the upper parts of California the terrain and people seem to be very familiar, very rural.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
That's because they're all fleeing the state and going to Arizona, Nevada, and Texas. They can't deal with the inept state government and high cost of living anymore. That's why I left.
Shit is fuckin ridiculous down here g.....im not broke...im just California broke.....if i was livin elsewhere I just might be doin a whole lot better....provided i was makin the same income(?)

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Shit is fuckin ridiculous down here g.....im not broke...im just California broke.....if i was livin elsewhere I just might be doin a whole lot better....provided i was makin the same income(?)
If I don't get a job with good money soon im outta here bro. Would like to move to Vegas but they school system sucks.