YALL WANA SEE A DEAD BODY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Yesterday this foo posts 1 of his daddys songs... I posted my opinion: "garbo",,, and next time i log on i got a gang of PMs talking tuff lol:

Real 1 said:
My dad is right here and says you're another hater. My name is Tayjon and the Real 1 profile is all me. I'm 22 and really with the shit so watch yourself with all that disrespecting my family. I already got your IP Address and its not hard to get your real address with all this technology. Don't be an idiot dude
Things must be bad if you got your son online all day trine defend your music

Real 1 said:
And fyi, i already have my associates degree in E.E. and will be going back to get my bachelors after I stack about 100k working my current job so guess again. You shouldnt try to stereotype people you don't know. That's strike 1 Oreo.
( HHAHAH WTF this foos retarded... this isn't linkedin i don't give a fuck bout your education and career goals lolol )

Real 1 said:
my dad don't have to do nothing at all. The Jr. Squad got this. Where you At? I'm familiar with the city and we not the arguing type. We really rockin.
After laughing hysterically i finally reply

reo said:
HAHAHAH FUCK U!!!!!
U fuckin retarded and dont understand how I.P. Addresses work lolol. Plus I already posted pics showing where i b... IM FRUM THAT BIG BAD LOS!!!!
Come find me it aint hard. LiL REO
Real 1 said:
If you were with the shit you would give me your location so I can show you something. Pops was right, you just another hater that barks like a beast but ain't. See you next time Oreo

I aint tha type to hide plus was on tha E/S at my pri's house, so he reallly fucked up lol... So I tell him
reo said:
FUCK U AND YO DADDY

******* ****** L.A.
Same location I posted my name on in a picture showin were im at when yo pops was talkin that shit

PULL UP
Real 1 said:
Ok. Im not there but Bet.

But guess what??? It was all crickets in tha neighborhood...

What happened???

You get lost???