Yall ready for a false flag alien invasion?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Aliens exist. but there will be no false flag or anything else.
it always makes me laugh when people say are you ready for 2012?
a huge rock hitting the earth? planet x coming lol...
or aliens... im like yeah.. im ready to watch nothing happen.
then open a beer and laugh at you!! ha aha ah aha ah ah ah aha h a haaaaaaaaa ha

However this is the real truth... aliens made deals with Nazis...
it's documented fact... unlike all your fake news links lol

CreepinOnAhComeUP

not working is cool
Jun 13, 2018
Some small town in America
Watched both documentaries as well as countless credible witness testimonies and studied a few event's that happened not far from where I grew up in the state of Victoria, Australia.

One of which was witnessed by 50-100 students and teachers at a school, two UFO's landed within a school just as student's were making their way to classes, most flocking to the scene with on-duty teachers and a few other random's that were driving on an adjacent road. It made the news before completely being axed from the air and any other media outlet the following week once the Royal Australian Army intervened yielding a complete cover up. I've also witnessed two and possibly three sightings myself which to this day can't be explained and I'm fairly familiar with western military craft and aerospace, all made no noise and flew in a eratic nature before fading or simply disappearing with no trace.

Now I'm not usually one to buy into conspiracy theories and some of the outlandish accusations that I've heard others claim in the past (more so non-UFO subject matter) which I really don't have the patience for, but there's just too much overwhelming evidence to ignore the fact that there's a visiting or lingering presence other than our own within the inner and outer earthly atmosphere.

The CIA and its government allies "in the know" nationally and internationally have all been made aware at one point or another and are definitely in the know as of today, and I believe it's only a matter of time before it surface's to a MAJOR degree. How and when this occurs is the question, although I'm not entirely convinced that it'll be in the form of a ''false flag invasion"... seem's a little too much on the cliche' side but that's just my opinion.
you're not the real joker!!! i am!!
hahaha hah ah ha ha ah ahahaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa