XXXTentacion Jumped by Migos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
caught 1 of 3 suspects.
Florida Man Arrested on Suspicion of Murder in Fatal Shooting of Rapper XXXTentacion | KTLA

A 22-year-old man has been arrested and charged with murder in the fatal Broward County, Florida, shooting of rapper XXXTentacion, police said Thursday.

Authorities arrested Dedrick Williams of Pompano Beach on Wednesday evening and charged him with first-degree murder.

His inmate record describes the charge as “murder dangerous depraved (without) premeditation.” In many states, first-degree murder is premeditated, but Florida’s law allows suspects to be charged with the crime if they commit a murder while perpetrating another felony, or if the murder is the result of dealing drugs.

Police reportedly believed the murder to be part of an unplanned robbery, as a bag was stolen from Onfroy’s BMW at the time of the shooting. The male perpetrator was allegedly wearing a red mask at the time of the shooting and was accompanied by another male.

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6slP8oL5Vmc[/VIDEO]

@WT SAVAGE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE THAT
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6slP8oL5Vmc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6slP8oL5Vmc[/ame]

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I've seen A couple videos on him and I still dont get what he means when he said Drake wanted to Sacrafice him. Then xxx went to say he wanted to Sacrafice drakes mom cuz of that.

I dont know shit about him or that story. I know drake copied his bars or some shit but thats not a reason to keep saying "he wanted to Sacrafice me"

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I've seen A couple videos on him and I still dont get what he means when he said Drake wanted to Sacrafice him. Then xxx went to say he wanted to Sacrafice drakes mom cuz of that.

I dont know shit about him or that story. I know drake copied his bars or some shit but thats not a reason to keep saying "he wanted to Sacrafice me"
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Smiley Always knows the real stuff going on. Just like the flat earth.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Smiley Always knows the real stuff going on. Just like the flat earth.

I been hearing his music more. I like what he stood for and the type of music he decided to do after he got the spotlight. But he did say/wear a lot of suspect shit. But then again in this era all that shit is "cool"

I have a cousin who's like 19 and has an all seeing eye tat cuz he says he has to join them or hes gona get killed by them. I was like man you sound stupid as fuck.

Versacero rocks all that 666 shit and none of our tracks have blown up yet lol got to sacrafice more chickens.

Even that new video, sad, was wierd as fuck. Got a demon saying go speak in my name and shit.