WTF is up with the History Channel?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
And not just that......they show programs like "are mermaids real" based on myths, gossips, and local crack heads putting stories together like it is factual.

My son who is young now believes in mermaids because he saw it on the History Channel.

LOL

It's sad.

Last thing on History Channel I enjoyed was Hatfields and McCoys.

Jul 25, 2007
And not just that......they show programs like "are mermaids real" based on myths, gossips, and local crack heads putting stories together like it is factual.

My son who is young now believes in mermaids because he saw it on the History Channel.

LOL

It's sad.

Last thing on History Channel I enjoyed was Hatfields and McCoys.
If your talking about "Mermaids: The Body Found" about the Aquatic Ape theory, that was pretty interesting and entertaining. Not saying I believe it though but they did have some interesting theories.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jul 25, 2007
To completely believe in it, yea your an idiot but to completely say they never existed is ignorant. I mean what do we know what existed millions of years ago? Also, man has only discovered like 1% of the ocean. We cant go down to the deep sea nor do we have the technology to withstand that pressure so who knows whats down there.

Feb 2, 2006
they need to cancel all these so-called "reality tv" shows
anybody who attempts to watch one of these shows knows its scripted and edited

Props: Sacsick

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Watch the men who built America.... That's a good show..
This is a great show, I just watched the one on the Commodore and Rockefeller and it was excellent. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it. Also since they came out with H2 most of the weird shit is on there now, I don't really think the history channel is as bad as some say. Its still probably one of my most watched channels.