Would you drive a hybrid?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I grew up with all my cousins being Rice Rocket Drivers lol Turbo b20s in Old Civic Hatchbacks. my cousin had a sweet built 92 Integra GSR it was a 1.7 Liter we were gassing Porches and shit lol mine was a 2000 GSR, I fucking regret selling that car..
yeah I had a really clean '95 nissan 240sx I wish I had never sold. It's probably being used as a drifter somewhere if it hasn't been totaled

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Which one? They got like 5 I think. One the thing that's cool is that nowadays a lot of hybrids are exact twins of their gasoline counterparts so they dont stick out like a Prius does in traffic. They don't scream "look at me, I'm a hybrid!!!"
Lexus LS - i thought there was only one. Yea, I agree the Prius was too ugly and makes you look like a tree hugger.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
It's going to be interesting to see what happens to the petroleum business, when hybrid/electric vehicles shake the heavy government regulation and they start becoming the majority of the vehicles on the road. I'll probably be like 90 years old by then...laughing at niggas plugging their car into a usb port. lol
This is from the other day. It's technically not a car, but it seems like a decent concept. It'll be competition one way or another.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Props: T.C and T.C

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
This is from the other day. It's technically not a car, but it seems like a decent concept. It'll be competition one way or another.

Thats dope, if they mean personal as in Jetsons type shit people flying everywhere personal I dont see that happening for a loooonnnggg time....but as far as commercial use goes I can definately see that...very interesting.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
yeah I had a really clean '95 nissan 240sx I wish I had never sold. It's probably being used as a drifter somewhere if it hasn't been totaled
You had the silvia front end? Those were dope, I was looking into those the same time as my Integra but they were like 8k for some regular one lol Think they came turbo tho or something

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
You had the silvia front end? Those were dope, I was looking into those the same time as my Integra but they were like 8k for some regular one lol Think they came turbo tho or something
yeah it was the first year of the new body style. It wasn't really that fast cause it was stock, but it was RWD and a 5 speed so it was so much fun to swing donuts and bend corners in. I bapped it a couple times driving all fucked up on booze and pills...really lucky I didn't get myself or anyone else hurt. I ended up trading it in for a new 2003 Acura TL-S. I loved that car too, but I wish I just kept the nissan and not had a car note