Will The Trump Administration Go After Med & Rec Marijuana Users?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will The Trump Administration Go After Med & Rec Marijuana Users?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Trump is business minded that's his major and numbers don't lie. the money and jobs that CO , WA, and OR have produced from rec weed is substantial. Unemployment in CO is the lowest it's ever been. If anything police will be handing out more weed DUIs to make money for the state, that's my opinion.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
Nope. Fuck Trump I hope he gets impeached. Dude is an embarrassment and the rest of the world already hated our government now they us the people.
Nope. We would've hated you cunts more if hillary was elected. Warmongering globalist george soros shill. Her, Obama and Merkel fucked Europe for decades by opening the floodgates, letting 'child refugees' in.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
always wanted one but never got a weed card cause i felt like there could be some bullshit to go with it one day down the road...knock on wood.

i drive a bus now so it REALLY doesnt matter. havnt smoked in 3 years now smh...i truly miss weed.
maybe its time to get back on the horse and puff that ganja

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Nope. We would've hated you cunts more if hillary was elected. Warmongering globalist george soros shill. Her, Obama and Merkel fucked Europe for decades by opening the floodgates, letting 'child refugees' in.

The lesser of two evils is a logical fallacy lol

Jul 12, 2002
It's clear that AG Jeff Sessions wants to take down legal marijuana because he has said so and he is supported by the private prisons that make profits off drug offenders.

At the same time I'm not sure if he will go through with it since there will obviously be a huge backlash if he does. With the Trump administration tanking fast I'm thinking that the marijuana issue is probably low priority for them, since it would be a wildly unpopular move with the public.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I put off getting my med card for years. Like 2 weeks after I got it is when Jeff Sessions started talking all that shit about going after legal users with federal force. I've been thinking about stopping using my card cause the dispensaries here in AZ scan your ID card when you come in and scan all of your purchases. I don't really like the fact they keep a database of every single little purchase I make down to the fucking gram that the federal government can eventually come in and look at.

Hopefully Trump does see the money in it and puts Sessions on a leash.

Jul 12, 2002
I put off getting my med card for years. Like 2 weeks after I got it is when Jeff Sessions started talking all that shit about going after legal users with federal force. I've been thinking about stopping using my card cause the dispensaries here in AZ scan your ID card when you come in and scan all of your purchases. I don't really like the fact they keep a database of every single little purchase I make down to the fucking gram that the federal government can eventually come in and look at.

Hopefully Trump does see the money in it and puts Sessions on a leash.
I doubt they will go after users. The dispensaries will be the first to get hit up by the feds. But if you can get it on the street easily, you might as well play it safe.

As for Trump, I really don't think he cares about the money in it because he currently has no stake in it. He's not really the genius businessman he has been painted as.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2006
US senators from both parties try to ease banking for marijuana businesses

Republican and Democratic senators on Wednesday renewed their drive to make banking easier for marijuana-based businesses in those U.S. states where the drug is legal, undeterred by signals from the Trump administration about maintaining tough marijuana restrictions nationally.

the banks here in cali will not touch dispensaries money that's why they have to do everything in cash

banks don't want to get in trouble with the feds

shit is all in a weird gray area right now

Jul 12, 2002
the banks here in cali will not touch dispensaries money that's why they have to do everything in cash

banks don't want to get in trouble with the feds

shit is all in a weird gray area right now
Yup. The irony is that forcing them to operate in cash only makes it easier for them to hide revenue and avoid paying taxes on that revenue. It's in the govt's best interest to make it ok for them to use banks.