Will The Trump Administration Go After Med & Rec Marijuana Users?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Will The Trump Administration Go After Med & Rec Marijuana Users?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't really like the fact they keep a database of every single little purchase I make down to the fucking gram that the federal government can eventually come in and look at.
This is why everyone I know including myself don't utilize the system nahmean

plus anytime that profit can remain on the street I'm all for it

I am never for taxation without representation

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
As for Trump, I really don't think he cares about the money in it because he currently has no stake in it. He's not really the genius businessman he has been painted as.
I understand your opinion, but you have to remember Trump has been a whore to the bankers since the 70s and he will continue to be that whore. The bankers WILL ensure they get their cut.

Jul 12, 2002
I understand your opinion, but you have to remember Trump has been a whore to the bankers since the 70s and he will continue to be that whore. The bankers WILL ensure they get their cut.
No doubt. The bankers are more interested in relaxing those federal regulations than marijuana profits, which is why that was one of the first things on Trump's agenda. I'm just saying, I don't remember Trump ever uttering the word marijuana in the last couple years (I'm sure he has, it just wasn't something he has ever really cared about).

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
by the way... jeff sessions is a fag, and i hope he dies of a heart attack.

so much for making america great again when you put a bitch like him on as attorney general, and his idea of handling america's drug problem is by locking people up the same way we've been doing for the past 45 years. fuck his mother.

::

Jul 12, 2002
by the way... jeff sessions is a fag, and i hope he dies of a heart attack.

so much for making america great again when you put a bitch like him on as attorney general, and his idea of handling america's drug problem is by locking people up the same way we've been doing for the past 45 years. fuck his mother.
Ya I'm a lot more worried about people in the cabinet like Sessions and Pence than I am about Trump. Scott Pruitt's environmental policies are going to kill people:
Trump's EPA Greenlights a Nasty Chemical. A Month Later, It Poisons a Bunch of Farmworkers. | Mother Jones

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Health Secretary: There's 'no such thing as medical marijuana'

In case you somehow missed the bus on how retarded gubmint is...stop reading and watch video at link above

KETTERING — As Ohio prepares to launch its medical marijuana program by issuing licenses to cultivators, processors and dispensers, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said in Kettering today, “There really is no such thing as medical marijuana.”

The statement came during a press conference on opioids at Brigid’s Path, an inpatient facility that treats newborns suffering from prenatal drug exposure.

‘No such thing as medical marijuana,’ Health Secretary says at Dayton-area visit’

He went on to say, “There is no FDA approved use of marijuana, a botanical plant. I just want to be very clear about that.”

Azar was responding to a question from the Yellow Springs News about what role he sees medical marijuana playing as an alternative to opioids for pain relief.

Cresco Labs Ohio LLC has secured a state license to build a medical marijuana cultivation facility in Yellow Springs.

The federal government is focused on the development of pharmaceutical alternatives to opioids, Azar said, and does not recognize marijuana as approved pain treatment.

“We are devoting hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars of research at our National Institutes of Health as part of the historic $13 billion opioid and serious mental illness program that the President and Congress are funding,” he said.

“Over $750 million just in 2019 alone is going to be dedicated towards the National Institutes of Health working in public-private partnership to try and develop the next generation of pain therapies that are not opioids.”

--------

Sidenote: Who is the real problem, the NRA or the Pharmaceutical Companies?

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I got lost up in these streets and all that is really left from before when all seemed very normal is weed. To the weed smokers here is my proposal.

The Presidents makes a speech "yesterday I reached an epiphany of the day when weed would become legal. Today is not that day but it still becomes legal today. It Is because of that day I looked down at my watch and sparked up at 4:20pm of that now new national holiday April 20th has written that weed now can become legal. But today is the 5th of march and now has set things to becoming a brighter youthful nation like are ancestors or anyone ever wanted anything here to become, so in likeness of them not even knowing of the struggles and constant harassment from the police we pivot from formally introducing the day when everyone gets high and just note it today as it has now passed as Law, "The Legal Weed Act: Peter Tosh Said It, Legalize It."

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Health Secretary: There's 'no such thing as medical marijuana'

In case you somehow missed the bus on how retarded gubmint is...stop reading and watch video at link above

KETTERING — As Ohio prepares to launch its medical marijuana program by issuing licenses to cultivators, processors and dispensers, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said in Kettering today, “There really is no such thing as medical marijuana.”

The statement came during a press conference on opioids at Brigid’s Path, an inpatient facility that treats newborns suffering from prenatal drug exposure.

‘No such thing as medical marijuana,’ Health Secretary says at Dayton-area visit’

He went on to say, “There is no FDA approved use of marijuana, a botanical plant. I just want to be very clear about that.”

Azar was responding to a question from the Yellow Springs News about what role he sees medical marijuana playing as an alternative to opioids for pain relief.

Cresco Labs Ohio LLC has secured a state license to build a medical marijuana cultivation facility in Yellow Springs.

The federal government is focused on the development of pharmaceutical alternatives to opioids, Azar said, and does not recognize marijuana as approved pain treatment.

“We are devoting hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars of research at our National Institutes of Health as part of the historic $13 billion opioid and serious mental illness program that the President and Congress are funding,” he said.

“Over $750 million just in 2019 alone is going to be dedicated towards the National Institutes of Health working in public-private partnership to try and develop the next generation of pain therapies that are not opioids.”

--------

Sidenote: Who is the real problem, the NRA or the Pharmaceutical Companies?
i'm not going to write anything about this

of course other than alex azar is fag, and he is unfit to be a public servant. fuck his mother.