This Is Why Lebron James Is Bad Ass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the first one was used in the powerade commerical...i heard its not real, like that michael vick one a few years back with him launchin that football into the seats...that second ones kinda funny tho.

does anyone have the clip of lebron dunkin in that game where his hand is above the backboard? someone on here had it in there sig once.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
wtf???i clicked the link with the librarians not 4 feet behind me and all i saw was some chick sucking dick before i frantically hit the X button...so whats lebron doing?

P-Flo

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2003
DubbC415 said:
does anyone have the clip of lebron dunkin in that game where his hand is above the backboard? someone on here had it in there sig once.
^^ ya im lookin for this pic too...the one where his armpit is at the rim

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
you cant really think that powerade commercial is real can you? that shit is fake as fuck..not saying he can make a 90 footer,but not with a flick of the wrist,thats for damn sure

Aug 5, 2002
askG said:
wtf???i clicked the link with the librarians not 4 feet behind me and all i saw was some chick sucking dick before i frantically hit the X button...so whats lebron doing?
pure comedy.....................outro