Why don't more women post on the siccness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I wish more women posted on the siccness.
When Locahontas was here for a while the other day it made things way better on here.
I told her Well Hello Beautiful !
And chatting for a while. And damm can she flow on her songs!

But why doesn't she and other women post more often on here ?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Women are annoying for the most part. I deal with them in real life so that I can sleep with them. On here I just want to crack jokes and talk about music. Sometimes girls do that Dana Dane @Dana Dane DFDoom @DFDoom emma @emma .but if you're trying to talk to women you're on the wrong site playa

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Women are annoying for the most part. I deal with them in real life so that I can sleep with them. On here I just want to crack jokes and talk about music. Sometimes girls do that Dana Dane @Dana Dane DFDoom @DFDoom emma @emma .but if you're trying to talk to women you're on the wrong site playa
Shiiiiit my house is full of females, the sicc is my homeboy hangout time lol.

Yeah i know this the wrong site. to talk to and or meet girls.
But damm i remember DFDoom she was fine on yahoo live.. she smile dammm

but yeah wrong site for real! ha ah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It would be cool is more girls posted...
but they all on instragram.. and all kinds of new social sites...
etc...lol

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I wish more women posted on the siccness.
When Locahontas was here for a while the other day it made things way better on here.
I told her Well Hello Beautiful !
And chatting for a while. And damm can she flow on her songs!

But why doesn't she and other women post more often on here ?
That's a good question. She posted on my profile here. But there's DanaDane707, emma, DFDoom, and XianeX.

Last edited: