Whuts Your Ringtone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
GOOD THREAD IDEA!!!

I USUALY AM ON SILENT/VIBRATE (NO HOE-MO) BUT WHEN ITS AUDIBLE I GOT DIFFRENT RINGS FOR DIFFRENT PEEPL...

-MY COUSIN- "PEOPLES COURT THEME SONG" BCUZ HES ALLWAYS GOT DRAMA
-MY BM- "WICKED WITCH NOISE" (I STOLE THAT FROM A MOVIE)
-MY HOMEBOY WHOS FAT- "MC DONALDS THEME", "FAT BOYS SONGS", WEIRD AL "IM FAT". (I SWITCH IT UP)

I COOD KEEP GOING... LOL...FOOLS WHO KNO ME KNO I KEEP A FUNNY ASS FITTING RING TONE FOR YOU!!!

Props: Mr G and Mr G

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
in seriousness, mines usually on vibrate cause i don't wanna be a rude-ass and have something ring at inappropriate hours. [but i do have this ringtone on my phone, i just wanted to post a vid of the chicka]

[video=youtube;X1WmQNrmsVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1WmQNrmsVs[/video]

HAHA THAT SHIT WOULD B KINDA FUNNY AND THAT SKEEZER WOOD GET THA BABY BLASTER, BUT IF I HAD TO HEAR THAT MORE THAN TWICE IN A DAY ID PROBLY GUN MY FONE AT SUM 1'S FACE...

Jul 25, 2007
The chorus to this track is designated to the whores on my phone. Everybody else is just "Ring, Ring"

[video=youtube;UJIO7Dk2_os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJIO7Dk2_os[/video]

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
all the people talking about "I keep mine on vibrate"

yeah....that don't exactly work out too well when i'm at the house and maybe get a phone call while i'm in the kitchen or some shit. I ain't trying to look at my fuckin phone every time I enter a room. Also when i'm walking around the mall or some shit with my deep pockets don't always feel the vibration while in mid stride, so again, ringtone is helpful.

So nah, i'm not 12, I just like to know when I receive a phone call. At work, in class, at a Docter's appt. etc., then yeah vibrate all the way, but damn yall are almost acting smug and shit about people having a ringtone lol

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Right now it's kirko bangs and Kevin gates- right now- cuz it's poppie but I like it.
I can keep the same ringtone for like 18months at least lol

Past favorites that stayed forever were:

Young retro - that's right hook
Ya boy - touch the stars custom chopped hook
Cellski - fast life livin hook
Game - old English hook

Those stayed long enough that hella drunk or high I'll hear the clips in my head on occasion and laugh like nah my phone ain't ringing, it ain't been that one in forever.. it's funny how the mind works

My work iPhone is a stock one and it's annoying as fuck that a huge percentage of America just uses it too but 3yrs in I tried to change it and went nuts missing calls grabbing my phone in error a grip lol