Whos got a DUI but off Weed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
I just found out that it was reduced to some shit called wet and wreckless driving, but its not much being reduced just the fine and the dui penalties, Shouldn't this shit be dismissed?
I thought that wasn't a DUI? When I was in court for exhibition of speed some guy was having his reduced to wet and reckless and I think he only had to pay a fine. No classes and he kept his license too.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I think its a dwi, but get a good lawyer......tell him to contact Americans for Safe Access, they have a legal team that will help him with questions and advice, but he'd still have to get his own lawyer

I got my dui reduced to a dry reckless but its still basically like a dui except just an infraction and less fines

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
you got to be a super light weight to get a dui off weed
Don't you live in Fresno? its a police state, and when you have some kill stinkin up the car and no seat belt, its a wrap, my homie was just leaving his block and putting on his belt before he hit the freeway and the pigs broke their necks right when he left the block and got pulled over, racial profiling pigs. He's lucky they didnt find the herb in there though, then he would of been even more fuked.

MKB Its not a DUI its wet n wreckless charge now, lawyer got payed fat, foo should get all charges dropped unless his blood level is too high.