Who here changes their oil your self on your vehicle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
You can't trust those oil change places because first off you don't even know what type of oil they put in your engine, and they put the worst oil filters that have thin gaskets that leak a lot, they also just leave the old filter in sometimes and that shit will destroy your engine......if you change the oil yourself then your engine will last longer because you could choose the best oil filter possible and you know exactly what type of oil you are putting in your engine.

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
You can't trust those oil change places because first off you don't even know what type of oil they put in your engine, and they put the worst oil filters that have thin gaskets that leak a lot, they also just leave the old filter in sometimes and that shit will destroy your engine......if you change the oil yourself then your engine will last longer because you could choose the best oil filter possible and you know exactly what type of oil you are putting in your engine.
i used to do TLE for walmart....alot of times the shit you said does happen

but its usually based on your attitude toward the guy doing the oil charge or writing up the order...if you dont come at them sideways or act like a dick, they usually take care or ur shit and as an added bonus they dont steal ur money in the change holder

Nov 27, 2014
It's pointless to change your own oil jiffy lube costs almost what it costs for the oil and filter I'm not going to waist my Saturday morning to save $5 lol