Who here changes their oil your self on your vehicle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
For my car i dont need to change the oil until i drive 5 to 6 thousand miles. I live really close to where i work so i honestly dont put much milaege on my car. Only need it changed like once every 2 years so i go to a shop to get all the fluids checked and tire pressure checked and regulated as well.

If i didnt do it so rarely i would do it on my own cuz i get oil for free, have friends that work at a Castrol warehouse.

Oct 3, 2006
I do it only because my engine takes 14 quarts and would be super expensive if I couldn't find that shit hella cheap on amazon
Damn! And I thought mine was alot at 8 quartz.

I like to do mines myself because it's simple, and if you do it yourself, you know you did it right. I tend to get paranoid having a shop do it, cause you don't know if they put in the wrong type of oil, or don't add enough quartz etc.

Jul 12, 2002
Damn! And I thought mine was alot at 8 quartz.

I like to do mines myself because it's simple, and if you do it yourself, you know you did it right. I tend to get paranoid having a shop do it, cause you don't know if they put in the wrong type of oil, or don't add enough quartz etc.
You must have one of those cars from the future if it runs on quartz

Jul 3, 2011
Mother Earth does not deserves any more Toxicity. Get that fucking swine physically not destroying the Earth which is undeniably Beautiful, unlike the inhabitants within this place. I just hope you can find a way to Hurt that swine besides dumping oil into soil that's all, I love this Earth and I want my children and everyone else's Children to be able to enjoy this Precious Planet. I mean dump it into that fucking pigs car or throw it thru their window please anything other than destroying the Ecosystem which is already being molested by the ones that have us struggling every second for pieces of paper I Love all of you.:chinese:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Mother Earth does not deserves any more Toxicity. Get that fucking swine physically not destroying the Earth which is undeniably Beautiful, unlike the inhabitants within this place. I just hope you can find a way to Hurt that swine besides dumping oil into soil that's all, I love this Earth and I want my children and everyone else's Children to be able to enjoy this Precious Planet. I mean dump it into that fucking pigs car or throw it thru their window please anything other than destroying the Ecosystem which is already being molested by the ones that have us struggling every second for pieces of paper I Love all of you.:chinese:

Mother Earth does so deserve it.