Who On That Google Fi aka Skynet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
interesting but its too early/limited

Only works with very few phones and not iPhones...
does not appear to have a pre-pay/pay-as-you-go option (no-contract)
Agreed, it is in its infancy but the fact that it seamlessly transitions between 3 carriers and wifi, means it likely has the best coverage. It is pay as you go, there is no contract and you are credited for any unused data. Yes, for data hogs who don't wifi enough, this would not work well for them at $10/GB but almost everywhere I go I have wifi access so I myself never have used more than 1Gb of data in a month. My daughter will be going with someone else, cuz kids/ young adults want data every waking second, today my phone bill will still drop from $230/mo to $80, and she will be able to go from 4Gb to unlimited.

Aug 4, 2016
Agreed, it is in its infancy but the fact that it seamlessly transitions between 3 carriers and wifi, means it likely has the best coverage. It is pay as you go, there is no contract and you are credited for any unused data. Yes, for data hogs who don't wifi enough, this would not work well for them at $10/GB but almost everywhere I go I have wifi access so I myself never have used more than 1Gb of data in a month. My daughter will be going with someone else, cuz kids/ young adults want data every waking second, today my phone bill will still drop from $230/mo to $80, and she will be able to go from 4Gb to unlimited.
how much for unlimited data though?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Saving over $150/ month between all my lines now. I'm never returning to all that other bs.

For a $20 credit use this link

Here's a referral code to get a $20 credit when you join Project Fi! Redeem it at Project Fi

Pixel 2 and Pixel 2XL out
Plus Android One Moto X4 available.

Forget your weak ass eyephonez.

Using 3 different networks and Wifi, never been without coverage even in areas stank ass Verizon alone didn't cover for me.... 14gigs used this month, only 650mb of data counting towards plan, which means I will be getting a refund again like every month.

Also order the new Pixel 2 now and get a free Google home mini.....

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Who is ready to stop being a slave to their cell phone bill?

Receive a $20 credit at link. Redeem it at Project Fi

Also receive a $249 credit when you start a group plan and purchase 2 MOTO X4s. For details go to _https://fi.google.com/buy-devices. Don't forget to use the code 4V354E for an additional $20 credit.......

Last edited: