Who can validate this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
:point-right:[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Kk6oAu3k0[/video]:point-left:

is this a backdoor to getting ssi early?.....quite possibly havin the feds show up at your door?

EDIT: different video but along the same path

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5_-r0xNUNs[/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
Didn't watch the video but I'm pretty sure you can pull out your social security at any time. You get a percentage of it, which is probably a tax, taken out of it if you do it early.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Didn't watch the video but I'm pretty sure you can pull out your social security at any time. You get a percentage of it, which is probably a tax, taken out of it if you do it early.
This video is telling people to use the Federal Reserve code as a routing number and your SSN as a checking number to directly pay your bills or whatever else you want to spend it on like you would by using a checking account lol

Jan 31, 2008
:point-right:[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6Kk6oAu3k0[/video]:point-left:

is this a backdoor to getting ssi early?.....quite possibly havin the feds show up at your door?
THEY TOOK THE VIDEO DOWN BECAUSE HTEY WANTED TO KEEP THE TRUTH AWAY FROM PEOPLE
Smiley650Agony @Smiley650Agony , back me up bro!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
This video is telling people to use the Federal Reserve code as a routing number and your SSN as a checking number to directly pay your bills or whatever else you want to spend it on like you would by using a checking account lol
That part...minus the part about buying whatever you want.

Supposedly only for paying off debt.

Edit: one big reason why I posted this here in the first place was because all of all the people in the comments vouching for it. Just want to see what the intellectuals here had to say.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
There are only 4 ways to draw social security benefits before you are near or of retirement age and that example wasn't one of them. In the video, his payments kept getting reverted to debts again because your social security number is not a bank account number. Prob all the comments on the vid said it worked because they were YouTube accts set up by ppl behind the video.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That part...minus the part about buying whatever you want.

Supposedly only for paying off debt.
Huh? The video talked about cell phone and utility bills specifically, which aren't considered debt, they're considered expenses and only become debt when they're delinquent and sent to collections. So what do you mean "paying off debt"? The video said nothing about paying off debt.

The video also said you can put the payment in place anywhere that takes pay by check, which would essentially be saying buying whatever you want...

Edit: one big reason why I posted this here in the first place was because all of all the people in the comments vouching for it. Just want to see what the intellectuals here had to say.
The moment you see shit like this on youtube you should probably say to yourself "this is retarded" and immediately ignore it and definitely don't trust a youtube comment lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Huh? The video talked about cell phone and utility bills specifically, which aren't considered debt, they're considered expenses and only become debt when they're delinquent and sent to collections. So what do you mean "paying off debt"? The video said nothing about paying off debt.

The video also said you can put the payment in place anywhere that takes pay by check, which would essentially be saying buying whatever you want...

The moment you see shit like this on youtube you should probably say to yourself "this is retarded" and immediately ignore it and definitely don't trust a youtube comment lol

I was mainly speaking on the part of when you said "whatever else you want to spend it on like a checking account" because some people were asking in comments if they could flat out buy shit and were told no and it was only to be used to pay off debt/bills (as u stated).

When I first seen the video it had 10k likes and 255 (?) dislikes....so that's what made me watch it in the first place. With those stats I figure it can't be complete bullshit...hell if I know tho....hence we have this post.

And yes some people did come back and say the payments got reversed. I wanted to try it but that's too much bullshit to be gettin in trouble for if that were to go down like that.

I just wonder if everybodies shit got reversed . And for those that did, did they do something wrong? Will your shit definitely get reversed?...whichever the case, that shit got me noid.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

EDIT: different video but along the same path

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5_-r0xNUNs[/VIDEO]
you have to wait until you're 62 to get SS retirement benefits. I think you may get a slightly higher payment if you apply for benefits when you're a little older.

there is also death benefits, disability and supplemental income.

there's no way to draw retirement early, from my understanding of everything.

google it and check .gov sources cuz I could be wrong