Who can validate this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I remember in the 90s when I worked with a 1%er who believed in the sovereign citizen shit,. He was able to get out of legally paying state taxes, but he could never get that damn federal government to send him the required paperwork to get out of federal taxes. In other words this guy is lying to you. The federal gubmint would never allow you to get away with this nonsense, they will hang you on it eventually. Go ahead and try. If you like fed goons all over your shit, I dare you, have at it.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I remember in the 90s when I worked with a 1%er who believed in the sovereign citizen shit,. He was able to get out of legally paying state taxes, but he could never get that damn federal government to send him the required paperwork to get out of federal taxes. In other words this guy is lying to you. The federal gubmint would never allow you to get away with this nonsense, they will hang you on it eventually. Go ahead and try. If you like fed goons all over your shit, I dare you, have at it.

so how are these payments even getting accepted in the first place? is your ssn really an acct number to some acct or is that bs?.....and if its bs then those in the comments saying it does work are they bullshittin/paid?

like i said b4 im not tryin it.....the shit seem too crazy.

and i feel what you said about being hung on it eventually.