Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
In case none of you don't know who RiSABABY is, she's a female emcee from Dago who's also a Siccness member claiming that she had her CD in the Sicc Shop & it sold out. *yeah right*

I've for one never heard this bitch bust a rhyme & never seen her album in any record store...... anywhere in America or online(great distribution u got there) so if anyone on the Siccness payed for her album speak up now & post an honest review.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i feel you dog she hella sketch. i asked her for the myspace link then she made some huge bullshit cover for why she didnt need to give it up. FAKE

May 30, 2006
If someone can say they bought this girls CD(besides her) & say its cool then I'll give this chickenhead her props. She sounds hella suspect.

I even googled her name & she didn't pop up.

Come on now. The CD sold out in the Sicc Shop(as she claimz) so somebody must have a copy.

She'll be showing up in this thread in no time defending herself which is fine with me. She won't be the first (so-called) rapper on the Siccness I've iced.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
L0L @ EViL...NiGGA UR LiKE...HELLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA 0N MY LiNE. LMA0.. MAKiN A THREAD AB0UT ME N EVERYTHING. LiKE U DON'T HAVE NOTHIN ELSE TO DO ON A SATURDAY NIGHT U FRUIT BASKET A$$ MF. WHY DON'T U GO ASK DAVE MOSS OR SMIGG OR LIKE ANOTHER RAPPER THAT MATTERS IF THEY HEARD MY MUSIC. CUT IT OUT EVIL RETARD..UR LOOKIN ALL THIRSTY B00.
all I'm really tryna say is, I mean the least you could do is post the Myspace homegirl????

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ well if tiny beef fucking with her she must be somewhat decent. all im saying is why she cant post her myspace though? i mean i'd prolly buy the cd. i bought cherry chuck gang based on the songs i FIRST heard on yall's myspace. so i mean it only makes sense she would myspace us......

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
yea...she pretty aiiite...I didnt buy it tho..she got a lil street team called eye-candy or eyecatchers or sum shit....hellla THICC bitch's...but yea,checc baby out..sum good listen'n