Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
damn cant some one just meet up with evil genius and whoop his ass?

or would that be assaulting a police officer?
Couldn't someone meet up & whup ur ass or are they scared of getting sued by a fake millionaire.

Any nigga or bitch got action @ stepping to me if/when they see me. Meeting up with niggas off the net is some shit I'll leave to ur gay ass.

U suppose to be LA Ried. Why don't u sign Risababy. She think she's a rapper & u think ur a music mogul but in the end both of u are just screen names.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Couldn't someone meet up & whup ur ass or are they scared of getting sued by a fake millionaire.

Any nigga or bitch got action @ stepping to me if/when they see me. Meeting up with niggas off the net is some shit I'll leave to ur gay ass.

U suppose to be LA Ried. Why don't u sign Risababy. She think she's a rapper & u think ur a music mogul but in the end both of u are just screen names.
shut your dumbass up, mad at everybody cause you couldnt make it in the rap game,

why dont you stop whinning like little pansy bitch and do something useful with your life

go to Everest college or some shit

take control of your future instead of being a worthless bag of shit all your life

May 10, 2008

And in the end ur jus an under paid flash light cop.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
U lost the moment u decided to be a Crip in Orange County of all places.

So since X-Raided says it, I guess its cool right? Get a life.

And save ur sarcasm. That was just a smoke screen to cover up admitting to being Green Eyes flunky.

And for the record I'm not dark I'm light brown. Ur "darkie" comment proves u couldn't be black cuz niggas don't address darker niggas as darkies. Not even in a disrespectful manner. That's some shit non blacks say.
OH SHUT THE FUCC UP DARKIE!!!
LIKE Y'ALL DARKIES DON'T BE CALL'N' US LIGHT SKIN FOLK "HOUSE NIGGAS"!!!
SHUT THAT SHIT UP YA BITCH!!!

Feb 7, 2006
OH SHUT THE FUCC UP DARKIE!!!
LIKE Y'ALL DARKIES DON'T BE CALL'N' US LIGHT SKIN FOLK "HOUSE NIGGAS"!!!
SHUT THAT SHIT UP YA BITCH!!!
Evil Genius is right even though he came wit that ignorant shit actin like niggas can't be light skinned, but I never heard a nigga call another one darkie...that's some racist type talk.

Feb 7, 2006
NIGGA!!!
YOU STRAIGHT TALK'N' JAPANESE TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!
RACIST??? I AM BLACC!!!
SO NIGGAS CALL'N' OTHER NIGGAS DARKNESS FOR BEING DARK IS RACIST TOO???
COME ON NOW!!!
you called him darkie and the only people who call blacks darkies are racist fools. I'm not sayin you are racist, I'm sayin that term is what a racist would say, it would be in a racist's vocabulary.

May 9, 2002
Lol @ u breaking down everything n then commenting one by one. Who has time 2 do that? Looozer!
Oh and I'm reply'n cuz I want to.. Not cuz of attention. But maybe.....just Maybe cuz its a forum and that's wut we r suppossed 2 do. Lol don't try to make it something its not fag.
And just as i said...dance puppet, dance!

It is simple psychology honey, I suggest you read up on it. You are an attention whore.

OWNED

May 30, 2006
shut your dumbass up, mad at everybody cause you couldnt make it in the rap game,

why dont you stop whinning like little pansy bitch and do something useful with your life

go to Everest college or some shit

take control of your future instead of being a worthless bag of shit all your life
How is ur corny ass gonna tell someone to take control of there life when ur running around posing as LA Reid?

@ Young Slut...... I never made fun of ur skin color. I simply pointed out that ur ethnicity doesn't look black. And for the record darker blacks don't call lightskin blacks house niggas anymore. That shit went out in the 70's & 80's. Speed up to 2008.

@ Risababy.... save the flashlight cop jokes. Let's get back to the orginal question cuz we are 20 something pages into the thread, changed subjects about a dozen times but no one has confirmed that they bought ur CD. Coop has came in this thread & he hasn't even said "we had her CD in the Sicc Shop".

Now u maybe an up & coming rapper but no Myspace music page url has been posted, when ur name is googled nothing of interest pops up & ur CD hasn't been seen in stores(atleast not out here in Sac) and ur CD hasn't even been posted in the Sicc Shop as ever existing.