Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2008
LOL @ you re-using what i said. That = lame.

Unfortunetly for you, this is not true. The irony in this statement is stankin up the thread.

LOL @ you trying to clown me, but then censoring the main word in your statement. You, are a retard. Duh Duh DUUUUh!!!!

God DAMN you are stupid. Bitch, why would ANYONE want to delete anything YOU said? IN ths history of the Siccness, no one has EVER had their posts DELETED by a mod...maybe CHANGED, but never deleted. So cut the crap, please.

BWAHAHA...the FUCK you are...just like all women, you LOVE the attention, good OR bad. So youll be back here, responding to ME, proving I am RIGHT about YOU. Oh, its TRUE.

LOL @ you even having a CD anyone wants. Do you even HAVE a CD out? Or is that a lie too? Youre just a big, fat fuckin liar aint ya?

Go play in traffic, you confused, mentally disabled, diseased cum bucket.
Lol @ u breaking down everything n then commenting one by one. Who has time 2 do that? Looozer!
Oh and I'm reply'n cuz I want to.. Not cuz of attention. But maybe.....just Maybe cuz its a forum and that's wut we r suppossed 2 do. Lol don't try to make it something its not fag.

Apr 25, 2002
Ive heard of rich princess's, spoiled princess's but never a ghetto princess. Ya learn something new everyday....

If you live in an apartment thats not a castle step it up....

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
And yes I can claim the extermination of Weenie Lim cuz that whole set up in his so-called hood was set up by yours truelly
COOL!!! YOU SHOULD GET AN AWARD, WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
DICCFACE!!!

So Green Eyes is ur Ace Boom? The same gay Italian that was on the 91-Sicc board telling other grown men to ride his hard cock. The same guy who's Myspace orientation said "unsure".
IT'S CALLED SARCASM SMART GUY!!!

And I know enough about OC to know that there are more black people on the Siccness then it is in all of Orange County.
SURE GUY!!! ONCE AGAIN, SPEAK ON SOMETHIN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!
THIS "DA ANAS" NIGGA!!!

And don't call yourself a nigga cuz u look far from black. U look Caucasion & Spanish. U might as well be a Sureno.
HAAAAAAAAA!!! THIS GUY!!!
NOW YOU JEALOUS OF THE LIGHT SKIN???
IT'S COO, YOU DARKIES USUALLY ARE!!! YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT WITH THE SMELL!!!

And damn I never heard a gangbanger use the term "Ace Boom". That sounds like some retro old school outdated diologue from That 70's Show.
SO NOW IT COMES DOWN TO HOW I TALK AINT GANGSTA ENOUGH???
CUZ, JUST QUIT WHILE YOUR BEHIND!!!
X-RAIDED MUST BE SOME OLD RETRO SHIT THEN!!!

YOU LOSE!!!

May 10, 2008
I'm a ghetto rapper princess. U guys act like ur clownin or hurting my feelings. I'm proud 2 be a ghetto princess..and if I'm ghetto I must have a ghetto castle which is indeed an apt.. Duh! U guys r so basic. Step ur come back game up wanksterz.

May 10, 2008
bitches always lying about shit, attention deprived bitch, did you say "wanksterz"?
Lol..welcome new comer. And wuts wit all this attention stuff?? Becuz I'm replying I need attention? LoL oooOOOOookay! If that's the case u need attention too becuz u come in grown folks thread speaking on stuff u don't know...and everyone else is attention deprived cuz they post too..and young nutt n evil genuis r too cuz they r arguing back n forth. Shut ur sexcist a** up before I shut it up for u. Now bow down like a good little b*tch and kiss my shoe HOE! Heeheehe...

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Lol..welcome new comer. And wuts wit all this attention stuff?? Becuz I'm replying I need attention? LoL oooOOOOookay! If that's the case u need attention too becuz u come in grown folks thread speaking on stuff u don't know...and everyone else is attention deprived cuz they post too..and young nutt n evil genuis r too cuz they r arguing back n forth. Shut ur sexcist a** up before I shut it up for u. Now bow down like a good little b*tch and kiss my shoe HOE! Heeheehe...

you censor your own post? lol@being grown folks, just because you had 3 kids and 7 different STD's before you hit 18 don't make you grown....

edit: you're a liar Risa

edit#2: you making up stories is what makes you look so desperate for attention.......

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
"sexcist".......is that like a sex exorcist?......."the power of my dick compels you"

May 10, 2008
you censor your own post? lol@being grown folks, just because you had 3 kids and 7 different STD's before you hit 18 don't make you grown....

edit: you're a liar Risa

edit#2: you making up stories is what makes you look so desperate for attention.......

Lol now ur reaching..that's a lot 2 say 4 someone who dosent personally know me..lol @ u making uup stuff...shut ur trick A** the fu*k upp!....ur dum.. Stop copy'n gas's "edit" line. D*ck rider... half u niggas on here r grown men with nothing better to do but bother lil ol me... and okay fine if it makes u feel better I want attention. Thanks for giving it to me chicken head

U all came outta the blue in my thread talkin crap 2 me for NO reason. I can see if u started in the begginning wen this thread 1st got started ..but u jus popped ur little ugly face in here n started postin... and "I" want attention..OooooOOOkay weirdo

May 30, 2006
COOL!!! YOU SHOULD GET AN AWARD, WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
DICCFACE!!!

IT'S CALLED SARCASM SMART GUY!!!

SURE GUY!!! ONCE AGAIN, SPEAK ON SOMETHIN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!
THIS "DA ANAS" NIGGA!!!

HAAAAAAAAA!!! THIS GUY!!!
NOW YOU JEALOUS OF THE LIGHT SKIN???
IT'S COO, YOU DARKIES USUALLY ARE!!! YOU PROBABLY LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT WITH THE SMELL!!!

SO NOW IT COMES DOWN TO HOW I TALK AINT GANGSTA ENOUGH???
CUZ, JUST QUIT WHILE YOUR BEHIND!!!
X-RAIDED MUST BE SOME OLD RETRO SHIT THEN!!!

YOU LOSE!!!
U lost the moment u decided to be a Crip in Orange County of all places.

So since X-Raided says it, I guess its cool right? Get a life.

And save ur sarcasm. That was just a smoke screen to cover up admitting to being Green Eyes flunky.

And for the record I'm not dark I'm light brown. Ur "darkie" comment proves u couldn't be black cuz niggas don't address darker niggas as darkies. Not even in a disrespectful manner. That's some shit non blacks say.