Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I was gone for 2 weeks. I come back and every post in EVERY thread was deleted... why would I do that?
Cus youre a bonafied fuckin weirdo...the fuck should i know what the fuck youre dumbass does, bitch?

Fxckn moron. Ur just as gay as whoever hated on me n deleted my posts. Faggot axx haters! I guess I was too much for yawl..smh..
Whatever, you skanky test tube baby...

and LOL @ you "censoring" yourself

Yes, god hates you. Oh, its true.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
If u weren't popping so many pills & smoking so much crack you'd know I was behind the whole C-Lim extermination. I put due on blast first & all that shit came to light later. Hot Ones video taped it but it was my idea.
MAAAAN SHUT THE FUCC UP!!!
YOU DIDN'T EXTERMINATE SHIT!!!
C-LIM WILL BE BACC IN FEW MONTHS OR SO, JUST HOW
HE ALWAYS DOES IT!!!

LMAO!!!
THAT'S LIKE THAT INTERNET NORTE FOO SUPPOSEDLY IN L.A. LOOK'N'
FOR ESE'S AT LIKE 11 IN THE MORNING!!!
JUST CUZ MUTHAFUCCAS WASN'T AROUND THAT PARTICULAR DAY
MAKE'EM FAKE???
JUST SHUT THE FUCC UP!!!

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
HE ALWAYS DOES IT!!!

LMAO!!!
MAKE'EM FAKE???
JUST SHUT THE FUCC UP!!!
DAMN! Youngnutt out for blood....I mean cuzz....my bad nutt,lol.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I bought all your 1 cd!!! I didnt even open it, I have it stashed in a special place, so when you blow up I can sell it on Ebay, for I will be the only person for it, and can aution it for the grand total of nothingness... stupid beeeeeeeeeeeeeyotch

now lock thread haha

May 30, 2006
HE ALWAYS DOES IT!!!

LMAO!!!
MAKE'EM FAKE???
JUST SHUT THE FUCC UP!!!
Wow! Still stalking me huh? Don't u got some amusment park Cripping to do over near Disneyland Mr. OC Gangbanger?

C-Lim will be back? LMAO!!! I'd like to see that shit happen. And um he may not have been around that particular day but nobody never heard of him neither.

So if I went to ur so-called hood asking random people if they ever heard of you are are u telling me NOBODY has ever heard of you?

For awhile I always wondered w jocked Lim so much & always sided with his sucka ass manager Lorenzo & his fat bitch of a publicist Satingun until I did a little search & found out that ur cream puff ass is on Lorenzo Green Eyes Siccness buddy list.

Its already bad that u call urself Cripping in Orange County of all places when that entire place is ran by Surs but u steady come on here vouching for a nigga who was exposed as a fake.. Shut yo corny ass up & take ur sqaure ass back to England.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
and maybe you can occupy a tredmill, so you can get ya mind off $1 double cheese burgers at mcdee's

and maybe if possible don't sell wolf tickets, that would of maybe prevented you into becoming a 20 page joke on one of the largest hip hop sites on the net

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Wow! Still stalking me huh? Don't u got some amusment park Cripping to do over near Disneyland Mr. OC Gangbanger?

C-Lim will be back? LMAO!!! I'd like to see that shit happen. And um he may not have been around that particular day but nobody never heard of him neither.

So if I went to ur so-called hood asking random people if they ever heard of you are are u telling me NOBODY has ever heard of you?

For awhile I always wondered w jocked Lim so much & always sided with his sucka ass manager Lorenzo & his fat bitch of a publicist Satingun until I did a little search & found out that ur cream puff ass is on Lorenzo Green Eyes Siccness buddy list.

Its already bad that u call urself Cripping in Orange County of all places when that entire place is ran by Surs but u steady come on here vouching for a nigga who was exposed as a fake.. Shut yo corny ass up & take ur sqaure ass back to England.

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT FAGGOT!!!
SO X-RAIDED, C-BO, TRAY-D, HOLLOW TIP, LYNCH AND THE REST OF
THEM NIGGAS DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS???
I AIN'T VOUCH'N' FOR NOBODY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW DUDE, BUT IT'S
FUNNY HOW YOUR NEW BOOTY ASS IS TRY'N' TO CLAIM THE EXTERMINATION
OF C-LIM, HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME YA HOECAKE!!!
OH NO, GREEN EYEZ IS ON MY BUDDY LIST, THAT MUST MEAN HE'S MY
ACE BOOM!!!
NIGGA JUST SHUT THE FUCC UP!!!
SIT'N' OVER THERE ALL BITTER AND SHIT CUZ A NIGGA LIKE ME DO IT
INTERNATIONALLY!!!
FUNNY HOW YOU SPEAK ON A TOWN YOU DON'T A DAMN THING ABOUT!!!
LIKE I SAID MANY A TIMES BEFORE!!!
SHUT THE FUCC UP CUZZZZZ!!!

May 30, 2006
CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT FAGGOT!!!
SO X-RAIDED, C-BO, TRAY-D, HOLLOW TIP, LYNCH AND THE REST OF
THEM NIGGAS DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS???
I AIN'T VOUCH'N' FOR NOBODY, I DON'T EVEN KNOW DUDE, BUT IT'S
FUNNY HOW YOUR NEW BOOTY ASS IS TRY'N' TO CLAIM THE EXTERMINATION
OF C-LIM, HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME YA HOECAKE!!!
OH NO, GREEN EYEZ IS ON MY BUDDY LIST, THAT MUST MEAN HE'S MY
ACE BOOM!!!
NIGGA JUST SHUT THE FUCC UP!!!
SIT'N' OVER THERE ALL BITTER AND SHIT CUZ A NIGGA LIKE ME DO IT
INTERNATIONALLY!!!
FUNNY HOW YOU SPEAK ON A TOWN YOU DON'T A DAMN THING ABOUT!!!
LIKE I SAID MANY A TIMES BEFORE!!!
SHUT THE FUCC UP CUZZZZZ!!!
Um Lynch, Trey Dee, X-Raided, C-Bo & Hollow Tip arentfrom the 4400 Block in Stockton so ur not making any kind of point by droppin them names Young Slut.

And if u don't know dude or have any connections with him then save face & shut yo ass up. And yes I can claim the extermination of Weenie Lim cuz that whole set up in his so-called hood was set up by yours truelly
So Green Eyes is ur Ace Boom? The same gay Italian that was on the 91-Sicc board telling other grown men to ride his hard cock. The same guy who's Myspace orientation said "unsure".

And I know enough about OC to know that there are more black people on the Siccness then it is in all of Orange County. And don't call yourself a nigga cuz u look far from black. U look Caucasion & Spanish. U might as well be a Sureno.
And damn I never heard a gangbanger use the term "Ace Boom". That sounds like some retro old school outdated diologue from That 70's Show.

I also think its hella funny how u change ur fonts when u get all mad. LOL! I guess that's ur way of expressing how frustrated u are.

May 30, 2006
And ur a "bonifide" BxTCH!!!!!!!!! .... a complete moron...smh. And yep I censor myself now take a big phat gay DxCK put it in ur mouth and censor urself. Thanks

And lock the thread means delete it huh?? Lol. Might as well aint nothin funny in here anymore after hater anonymous deleted my posts.

I'm ignoring all other dumb people on this page callin themselves "clownin" me. But yea bro save my cd n sell it on ebay maybe u can buy a sex doll and occupy urself wit that instead of the siccness.
For the record the only person that can delete ur post are the mods or yourself. I don't know any other way.

May 9, 2002
And ur a "bonifide" BxTCH!!!!!!!!! ....
LOL @ you re-using what i said. That = lame.

a complete moron...smh.
Unfortunetly for you, this is not true. The irony in this statement is stankin up the thread.

And yep I censor myself now take a big phat gay DxCK put it in ur mouth and censor urself. Thanks
LOL @ you trying to clown me, but then censoring the main word in your statement. You, are a retard. Duh Duh DUUUUh!!!!

And lock the thread means delete it huh?? Lol. Might as well aint nothin funny in here anymore after hater anonymous deleted my posts.
God DAMN you are stupid. Bitch, why would ANYONE want to delete anything YOU said? IN ths history of the Siccness, no one has EVER had their posts DELETED by a mod...maybe CHANGED, but never deleted. So cut the crap, please.

I'm ignoring all other dumb people on this page callin themselves "clownin" me.
BWAHAHA...the FUCK you are...just like all women, you LOVE the attention, good OR bad. So youll be back here, responding to ME, proving I am RIGHT about YOU. Oh, its TRUE.

But yea bro save my cd n sell it on ebay maybe u can buy a sex doll and occupy urself wit that instead of the siccness.
LOL @ you even having a CD anyone wants. Do you even HAVE a CD out? Or is that a lie too? Youre just a big, fat fuckin liar aint ya?

Go play in traffic, you confused, mentally disabled, diseased cum bucket.