Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
ICED!

but seriously...

I've been "gtfo" of your lame goddamn threads for a long time. Your insistence on stalking and harassing rappers with barely a career to speak on and then hoping to redeem net-stripes on it has baffled me. I read what you type and feel embarrassed for you.

Faggot.
Okay bitch. What rapper am I stalking? So what if I put a couple rappers on blast. Why are u so offended? Any net stripes I may earn I'll gladly pass them to you. I sho don't need them & don't care to have them.

Now back 2 the topic. Did u buy this bitch CD from the Sicc Shop? Its a lot of cats coming thru here saving this bitch. I just wanna know who bought the CD. We're 20 pages into this thread & I still aint got an answer. And u wait almost that many pages to vent ur frustrations that have nothing to do with the thread topic. Now if u want some attention just say that's what ur here for. Talk shit to me as u may cuz u sho picked the right nigga this time.

Feb 8, 2003
i know i ain't the only one tired of evil's gay ass threads where he calls out mc's on some middle school shit...

"she said her cd was in the sicc shop but its not omg i cant believe she lied...the guys really need to hear about this"

im sorry your job at the gas station isnt panning out but you don't need to make up your own job title (hood scholar) and then hide behind the internet calling out people that make more in a week selling music than you do stealing pennies out the free penny cup all year.

Dude is unemployed he was trying to be a funky azz Kracka(cop) but failed that shit(bc he started crying and curled up when the captain put him in a sleeperhold), Then he tried to be a barber & fucked up niggas hair.

He failed at anything he tried to do in his mingy life, thats why he come on here talking shit all the time from a hidden identity(on some witness protection/crimestopper type shit)[/QUOTE]

Feb 8, 2003
hahahahaha- bein in eastern time Im sure the only thing your piping is your hand....

Naw wrong. But if you really wanna know

Its 3:30am my chick is upstairs in the bedroom sleep I already wore her out earlier. Im up on some late night shit with my 7 month old son(at that age he tends to wake up anytime) he up now so im on the computer while he in his walker.

*On a side note*
Your the one up late night using your hand but not to a women but to a Mario Lopez(slater from saved by the bell) in speedos picture.

So try again Lame Lenny

Jun 27, 2003
mayn this thread straight comedy.. it's like 4 different foos in here all goin at eachother on some wwf type shiet.

lmao at coop not confirming nothin so this shit can keep on

Apr 25, 2002
You got me Hurrache(whatever the fuck your siccness name is) have your son walking in his walker at 3:40am while your on the siccness.....

In 25 years he'll be probably saying the same shit you telling me to my kid(if i ever have any)....

As the Southern saying goes "have a bless day"....

Feb 8, 2003
You got me Hurrache(whatever the fuck your siccness name is) have your son walking in his walker at 3:40am while your on the siccness.....

In 25 years he'll be probably saying the same shit you telling me to my kid(if i ever have any)....

As the Southern saying goes "have a bless day"....
You was concerned about what im doing at this time so i let you know.

What you want next a picture of my lil nigga in his walker with a salute sign or something?

why do I gotta lie for he right here in the same room its not like he alone or vaccant I cant help it Im in my son's life(something you may not be used too or experienced)you should have a lil one one day instead of wasting them all in your black dress socks. naw for real you'll understand they sleep schedules when you have a baby one day.

and you have a blessed day yourself too. lol

Apr 25, 2002
By all means if that makes you feel better. I know as a parent Id have my kids a sleep til the sunrise but hey your the greatest father on earth right?

But then again my only kid is a American Pit Bull Terrier and if the muthafucka wants to be awake then yea Id let him....

PMs Risa darlin I still wanna hear a 16 cause me and Hurrache (lol) could go on for hours about how hes a good father and me agreeing with him....

Feb 8, 2003
By all means if that makes you feel better. I know as a parent Id have my kids a sleep til the sunrise but hey your the greatest father on earth right?

But then again my only kid is a American Pit Bull Terrier and if the muthafucka wants to be awake then yea Id let him....

PMs Risa darlin I still wanna hear a 16 cause me and Hurrache (lol) could go on for hours about how hes a good father and me agreeing with him....

One day you'll findout out You cant control when they wake up at a young age less then a year. what you gonna do though drug your babies up or hit them lil niggas in the jaw with a clean right hook to put them to sleep? Its easier said then done.

and your def right psydal(i thought your name said psydoll for a minute real talk) we not gonna turn this into some family value ish lets nip it in the bud with all that.

Now im getting off here.

Apr 25, 2002
I hear ya, niccarache, when God gives me that experience Id have to handle it like a man, not saying you is one cause we goin back n forth, but that feeling of having to stay up in the weee morning. And I wont be giving him a hook to put him to sleep. Id bump some lame ass music to make him go to sleep (pick your poison). But I feel ya tho I have a bunch of nieces n nephews that I had the priviledge of taking care of in these time but I'd never put them before a predicament on the net....

But I feel ya doll Dal whatever the fuck it is Yea Im as real as anyone and I can bleed but sad to say I havent been punked as you have done to me since I got a Mac 10 on the side of my head(gangsta) smh....

May 30, 2006
Hurrache do you have a thing with Evil just like SiccnessQueer has a thing for the siccness????
U notice how Hurrache keeps stalking me? Ever since he's came in this thread his whole arguement was about getting off subject stalking me.

I know he feels lonely cuz he's the only nigga in Cincinati that's on the Siccness. Everytime he got a net beef with someone he goes the extra mile. I remember when B-San was clowning his ass. LOL!!

Last week he got mad @ ThaG & started trying to post pix of a random dude just cuz ThaG was going on & on about not liking Lil Wayne. Gas said he took his arguement too far & he he got hot @ Gas & "tryed" to clown Gas talking about how he's driving a 2008 Benz blah blah blah but that had nothing to do with what they were talking about. Homie must be insecure to boast about material shit just to get points in an arguement & talk down on a nigga just cuz he said he was considering taking up a certain profession so he can have a career & feed his fam.

Whatever I do in my personal life or whatever my career decisions I make aint got nothing to do with the topic @ hand & he's had nothing to contribute to this thread. He just wanted to be part of something & that's the only reason he's here.

But since u wanna get off topic then why don't u post a link to some of ur recorded material. Let's hear ur shit Ceselito #1 aka Hurrache. Aint u a local mixtape artist Dip Set groupie out there where ur @? Post a link so we can hear ur shit. I'll gladly drop the subject of Risababys CD to hear what u got locked in ur vault.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
U notice how Hurrache keeps stalking me? Ever since he's came in this thread his whole arguement was about getting off subject stalking me.

I know he feels lonely cuz he's the only nigga in Cincinati that's on the Siccness. Everytime he got a net beef with someone he goes the extra mile. I remember when B-San was clowning his ass. LOL!!

Last week he got mad @ ThaG & started trying to post pix of a random dude just cuz ThaG was going on & on about not liking Lil Wayne. Gas said he took his arguement too far & he he got hot @ Gas & "tryed" to clown Gas talking about how he's driving a 2008 Benz blah blah blah but that had nothing to do with what they were talking about. Homie must be insecure to boast about material shit just to get points in an arguement & talk down on a nigga just cuz he said he was considering taking up a certain profession so he can have a career & feed his fam.

Whatever I do in my personal life or whatever my career decisions I make aint got nothing to do with the topic @ hand & he's had nothing to contribute to this thread. He just wanted to be part of something & that's the only reason he's here.

But since u wanna get off topic then why don't u post a link to some of ur recorded material. Let's hear ur shit Ceselito #1 aka Hurrache. Aint u a local mixtape artist Dip Set groupie out there where ur @? Post a link so we can hear ur shit. I'll gladly drop the subject of Risababys CD to hear what u got locked in ur vault.
ceselito is hurrache??...for real??

Mar 21, 2007
www.com

damn, i think you went too far with that one