The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Open Forum Over a Million posts and counting!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2018, 11:39 AM   #1
Gay Bob
Sicc OG

Propped 55 Times in 35 Posts
Video White Bob - Time Is Up (Ft.Nate Dogg) (Music Video) (1080p)

Dear Mr Jadakiss,

Hope you don't mind me doing a short remix of your classic "Time's Up" ...I gave you a shout out and to be honest prefer your version

Hope you don't plan any type of legal action against a honkey for the following reasons I hope are valid...

1) I am somewhat of a mentally ill rapper and it therefore might be difficult to hold up in court... as the game has made me insane

2) My dad has the same name as yourself... no shit, John Phillips... we gotta keep it in the family...

3) These tapes were made in an illegal fashion (okay it's a Carlito's Way quote but I like it :P )

4) Who it White Bob's father?? ... Jadakiss

5) Nate Dogg is up there laughing his ass off so no hard feelings Mr Phillips for my new promo... RESPECT!

Have a great day my siccness homies...... keeping White Bob's memory alive even in his absence from this cold dark world........

KryptoNiGhT

^ Now available for purchase, all proceeds donated to Unicef. White Bob - From Folkestone To Long Beach
https://www.amazon.com/Folkestone-Lo.../dp/B01LZR61P7
https://play.spotify.com/album/1hyJMKqMxzzszIO9ClKyGt
Gay Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:42 PM   #2
datplaya
Sicc OG

Propped 391 Times in 218 Posts
White bob>Jadakiss
datplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 11:38 AM   #3
swheat
Sicc OG

Propped 116 Times in 53 Posts
Good see queer bob embracing his inner gay with the pink glow.

Are you on the dole? You need to go back into the coal mines and do something constructive with your time. Waster.

swheat is offline   Reply With Quote