White Bob - Time Is Up (Ft.Nate Dogg) (Music Video) (1080p)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006

Dear Mr Jadakiss,

Hope you don't mind me doing a short remix of your classic "Time's Up" ...I gave you a shout out and to be honest prefer your version :cool:

Hope you don't plan any type of legal action against a honkey for the following reasons I hope are valid...

1) I am somewhat of a mentally ill rapper and it therefore might be difficult to hold up in court... as the game has made me insane :eyecross:

2) My dad has the same name as yourself... no shit, John Phillips... we gotta keep it in the family... :x

3) These tapes were made in an illegal fashion (okay it's a Carlito's Way quote but I like it :p )

4) Who it White Bob's father?? ... Jadakiss :eyecross:

5) Nate Dogg is up there laughing his ass off so no hard feelings Mr Phillips for my new promo... RESPECT! :fist-bump:

Have a great day my siccness homies...... keeping White Bob's memory alive even in his absence from this cold dark world........

KryptoNiGhT

:siccness:

Jan 27, 2006
Good see queer bob embracing his inner gay with the pink glow.

Are you on the dole? You need to go back into the coal mines and do something constructive with your time. Waster.