Where you at EVERgREENRIDER??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
The Police Need Your Help Catching the ‘Portland Pooper’

hopefully you’ve already ate, because this is absolutely disgusting. And of course, this is happening in Portland – bringing a whole new meaning to Keeping Portland Weird.

A mystery man in Portland, Oregon who has been dubbed the Portland Pooper was caught on camera literally pinching it off all over a local business owner’s property, and now police need your help to put this guy away.

The man who unfortunately had his business shit on, finally got tired of the serial shitter and set up a video camera to catch him in the act.

Hopefully you’ve already ate, because this is absolutely disgusting. And of course, this is happening in Portland – bringing a whole new meaning to Keeping Portland Weird. A mystery man in Portland, Oregon who has been dubbed the Portland Pooper was caught on camera literally pinching it off all over a local business owner’s property, and now police need your help to put this guy away.

The Portland Pooper was caught on video actually pulling off his belt, busting out some TP, leaned up against a wall outside the office and yeah… I think you know the rest. Even as the Pooper notices he’s being filmed, it doesn’t seem to faze him.

“He’s got to know something is going on,” the business owner told KOIN 6. “He squints and he’s paying attention.”

So with a flyer with the Pooper’s face has now been taped up across Portland, hopefully he will soon have to take responsibility for this disgusting act of poop terrorism.

“You just don’t really know what to expect around here,” a local resident told KOIN 6. “People, they like do their own thing, they kind of march to the beat of their own drum.”

The Police Need Your Help Catching the 'Portland Pooper' - That Oregon Life

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Some kids shit on my walkway a few years ago. I guess their crackhead-mom told them to. They got upset because their stupid chihuahua kept shitting on my lawn (see the correlation) and I kept calling Animal Control because I couldn't catch the little fucker. The mother would look at me like I was crazy for saying she needs to come clean up her dog's shit, so I guess all of the frequent visits by Animal Control and the fines finally led her to tell her kids to shit on our walkway. I didn't know it was human shit until I tried to pick it up with a shovel and it just smeared like peanut butter. It was damn near impossible to get off of the shovel and walkway, even with the jet setting on the hose nozzle. What a piece of shit family.

Nov 11, 2006
Some kids shit on my walkway a few years ago. I guess their crackhead-mom told them to. They got upset because their stupid chihuahua kept shitting on my lawn (see the correlation) and I kept calling Animal Control because I couldn't catch the little fucker. The mother would look at me like I was crazy for saying she needs to come clean up her dog's shit, so I guess all of the frequent visits by Animal Control and the fines finally led her to tell her kids to shit on our walkway. I didn't know it was human shit until I tried to pick it up with a shovel and it just smeared like peanut butter. It was damn near impossible to get off of the shovel and walkway, even with the jet setting on the hose nozzle. What a piece of shit family.
Sounds like a real shitty situation lol

Nov 27, 2014
I use to work at the port of Oakland and there hella bums / crackheads that live in JLK. We use to park in this ally because it was the only spot with all day free parking. I walked by this foot long chocolate turd every day for almost a year. That turd was resilient just when I thought the sun was going to dry it up and have wither away it would rain rejuvenating this peice of shit plumper then it was before. I would step over this turd every single day down a street littered with the broken glass of the cars broken into the weekend before from the risk takers going to YOSHI'S too cheap to pay for the garage. I wanted to make a little flag to stick in the turd that said "welcome to Oakland"

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Is that considered snitching on here? Lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
SNITCH

Nov 27, 2014
GOD is TRUTH the devil lies so if you speek truth devil against you but if you tell lies you can stay out of jail to kill some more until somebody tells the truth on you and the devil kills the snitch sending one to heaven and one to hell

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
The Police Need Your Help Catching the ‘Portland Pooper’

hopefully you’ve already ate, because this is absolutely disgusting. And of course, this is happening in Portland – bringing a whole new meaning to Keeping Portland Weird.

A mystery man in Portland, Oregon who has been dubbed the Portland Pooper was caught on camera literally pinching it off all over a local business owner’s property, and now police need your help to put this guy away.

The man who unfortunately had his business shit on, finally got tired of the serial shitter and set up a video camera to catch him in the act.

Hopefully you’ve already ate, because this is absolutely disgusting. And of course, this is happening in Portland – bringing a whole new meaning to Keeping Portland Weird. A mystery man in Portland, Oregon who has been dubbed the Portland Pooper was caught on camera literally pinching it off all over a local business owner’s property, and now police need your help to put this guy away.

The Portland Pooper was caught on video actually pulling off his belt, busting out some TP, leaned up against a wall outside the office and yeah… I think you know the rest. Even as the Pooper notices he’s being filmed, it doesn’t seem to faze him.

“He’s got to know something is going on,” the business owner told KOIN 6. “He squints and he’s paying attention.”

So with a flyer with the Pooper’s face has now been taped up across Portland, hopefully he will soon have to take responsibility for this disgusting act of poop terrorism.

“You just don’t really know what to expect around here,” a local resident told KOIN 6. “People, they like do their own thing, they kind of march to the beat of their own drum.”

The Police Need Your Help Catching the 'Portland Pooper' - That Oregon Life
Hey I quit like 2 weeks ago once they started putting up the flyers asshole

Mar 21, 2009
i mean i heard of shitty neighbors but cmon!

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
WATEBERS, IF U WERE REALY BOUT THAT TURD TERROR YOU WOULD BREAK INTO HOUSES AND LEAVE BROWN DRAGONS ON DINING ROOM TABLES AND PILLOWS,AND IN DRAWERS N SHIT...

PPL WOULD ACUSE EACH OTHER AND START FIGHTS IT WOULD BE CACA CHAOS...