Whats the nicest city in the Bay?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
Straight up, im fukkin sick of fremont...ive lived here my whole life. Im not really into frisco either. Are there any laid back cities that are cool places in general? Just pretend money is no issue. Santa cruz seems like a chill place. What does everyone think?

Apr 5, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
I like the town of Pacifica scenery and location wise.

Wack ass people out there though.
Dogg fuck Pacifica/Daly City or any town in vicinity of this location! I hate the weather! You can get all 4 seasons in 1 day at times. I agree about how wack the people are. Hella stuck up bitches and hella fake ass two faced niggahs. Seems like cats out here feel as if they need to prove something.

I'm moving my ass to Marin.

Apr 5, 2004
eastbayrider510 said:
i always thought marin looked kinda nice...but of course with every city there are bad areas...
marins nice, laid back, its kinda gay at times, but its aiiiight, but if u thinkin about marin, move to san rafael or mill valley, erywhere else jus has paranoid white rich people or hippies

Oct 11, 2005
A little outside the bay, I go to college up in monterey and it is hella nice out here, and if u want the best area around monterey its Carmel.