whats the longest you've ever pissed for?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I just woke up a few minutes ago and I think I just took the longest piss of my life..Im not even exaggerating. I actually had to pee all last night when I was sleeping. but I was having bomb ass dreams and I didnt feel like gettin up and walkin to the bathroom, so I held it in. I just let loose like a fuckin fire hose. I honestly think I was pissing for over minute. Thats a fuckin lot if you sit and think about it. My usual pisses are about 20 seconds long..this was longer than 60!!

I dare any of you to say you've pissed for a longer time.

May 7, 2002
yea i think a minute was the longest i've gone for. but i might try to beat that. i'll let you know the results wihin the next few days if i succeed. i remember i drank hella till i couldnt hold it in....thinking i was gonna piss for like 2min, but ionly went for like 35sec.

E

EAST_BAY_G

YuNgstaMatt said:
4 real especially after i fuck your mom tj

just playin homie
HAHAHAHAHAHA! But anyways. Somebody else on the old board was braggin' about the same shit. Sayin' he took a piss for 2 minutes and 14 seconds. Fuckin' bullshit. But I'm not one to brag about takin' a piss because that shit's stupid. So fuck it!

Apr 25, 2002
EAST_BAY_G said:
Somebody else on the old board was braggin' about the same shit. Sayin' he took a piss for 2 minutes and 14 seconds. Fuckin' bullshit.
It's not impossible. I've taken close to a 2 min piss before. Gatorade goes right through you...

Apr 25, 2002
this new medication i got fucked my piss up.like it'll drible out at first then i pause then next thing you know it's coming out in a heavy stream.then i pause again and keep pissing till it all comes out.pause piss pause piss and so on.

this shit has me taking minute pisses more often than i remember.before it would take up to a minute or more if i was on a road trip and have to wait to get to a rest area then it's on.

feels good.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
17 mins and drought it oh in front of the car full of bitches I know bc 4 songs played on the cassette

Vs

18mins club gets out the same time I bust too out front, couldn't turn towards the homies so I lets it hang in front of the whole club still pissing till the last two cars

Last edited: