What Are Some Popular Songs You Have Blown Subs To?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
For those that are "in to sound systems"....automobile specifically.

Is there that special song that you have/had when you wanted to "test out" your new sub/s to?

Is there that one song or multiple songs that you would often blow your precious ass subs to?

Well.....

Me, I have 3 songs which go as follows......

#1-Twista-----Adrenaline Rush

.......Killed 4 subs

#2-E-40-----Big Ballin Wit My Homies

.....Killed 2 subs

#3-C-Murder, Mr. Magic, Snoop------Down For My Niggaz

......Cant remember

Those songs and more but those mainly I always seemed to blow a damn speaker to back when I was really in to it.

I hated it but I loved it!

Ya'll got any?

:siccness:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
U AINT SUPPOSED TO SLAP EM WHEN THERE NEW, MAYBE THATS WHY UR SHIT FUCKED UP

BUT ANYWAYS...

I digg what you sayin.

But when ever I tightened down the last screw on somethin like a
....the only thing a nigga like me would ever wonder was "what can this bitch do"???!!!

@Rasan....You got me goin to YouTube right now!.......That whole damn cd was smashin......Wussup wit you?

Jul 6, 2008
i remember some hcp shit it was like t-rock and project pat - twinkies. shit had some explosive diarreahia bass, like your bass spekers had some nasty ass gas sation burrito or something

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Bass Boy- I Love Big Speakers.........................

Back in the day my Uncles friend kept that shit in rotation.....

The last thing I remember it slumpin with was 3 JL DVC 1000watt 12's facing up in the bed of the trunk......

Just six inside speakers......2 6/9's, 2 6in in the door, 2tweets

2 Fosgate 1000watts amps for the subs....

and (1) 600w Fosgate amp for the insides......

It hit real real serious.......I remember ridin on one of those busses from the 1st SPEED
and on one ride I was on the SD MTS #4 route at Deep Dell right by the Brook and slowly but steadily all the damn windows on the bus ended up in a real vicious/vilolent rattle.....%*$^&^

I remember at the time(1996) thinkin...."damn, the only nigga shit I know that sound like that is.........

....And at that moment, me and few other people witnessed the '77 baby blue ford ltd
pass up the bus bumpin that DPG-Lets Play House.

Reaking havoc on the poor windows of the bus...........brought a smile to my face.

From that day foward I vowed to have slump in the trunk whenever possible.