What was the siccness like in 2010?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
It was just like it is now, but with more users posting regularly. I guess people just got older and got busier and "moved on"
That was their worst mistake...
growing up is for quits..
I've been wearing this Joker mask since 2008.
I'll grow up when I'm 70...
i have plenty of time to play until then...
ha ah aa ha haaaaaaaaaaa
ha haaaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

you weren't around for my Kreayshawn span were you?
she got exposed?
I've been around under different names..
they keep banning me! lol

But yeah sadly i was here during her hype..
and has to hear that horrrible track gucci gucci..
and lil debbie thought it was ok to say the N word lol

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
she got exposed?
I've been around under different names..
they keep banning me! lol

But yeah sadly i was here during her hype..
and has to hear that horrrible track gucci gucci..
and lil debbie thought it was ok to say the N word lol
lol all bad. Naw I just hella promoted her on here hella tough cause she's hella bomb to me and I actually liked her music. And it was V-Nasty that thought it was ok to use the N-word (Nigga) Lil Debbie was just the cute one with Dat Ass tho

Oh I see yeah I think lil debbie looks kind of good.. especially back then..
plus lil debbie cakes are good...

I didn't like krayshawn that much lol..
or v nasty..

I think they are just trolling like Lil B used to...

But do you think these girls rap better than Da Brat or Lauryen Hill instance?

sadly though Kraysahwn v nasty.. lil debbie..
rap better than.. young thug .. rich homie quan and similar rappers..

rap has devolved so much... i think even 1st graders can be famous now lol

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

or v nasty..

sadly though Kraysahwn v nasty.. lil debbie..
rap better than.. young thug .. rich homie quan and similar rappers..

rap has devolved so much... i think even 1st graders can be famous now lol
Yea Lil Debbie is still fine. this is her now

I never really liked Da Brat. Just like 1 or two songs. And Lauren Hill was dope. She was no Lady of Rage or Jean Grae but she had flows. She mostly sang tho so I classify her as more of an R & B singer. V-Nasty I could not get into at all lol. I tried to give her a chance many times but she's just not good. Her Voice and the way she delivers her verses just irritated me and made my ear bleed lol. I Liked Kreayshawn the best because of her style. It was very 90's influenced, and basically I like her character and personality as a whole. When she does her trippy music when she sings and stuff if dope. Her album was dope too. It was very different and that's what I liked.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

or v nasty..

my youngest said they wacc

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
in 2010 people took they usernames more serious. like, if it wasnt exactly yourself on siccness as the username you are, you built a type of persona that was mostly you, maybe a few things tweeked, but mostly for entertainment.

people came up with threads. they would think about it.
mostly threads that invoked conversation between more than one type of person.

we didnt know crazie locs was chewin on his own dick like bubalicious gum.

i went through my PCP smoking phase. all the real niggas fucked with eachother on xbox 360 or ps3. we played call of duty on teams. gears of war. grand theft auto. we had teams and headphones and wed rep sicc in our names and tags.
i used to be leaning so hard my team mates would hear me snoring int he middle of the game, off an 8 ounce of syrup, which now a days costs about 2 grand, real shit.. (i was sipping acti, the shit is not 250 a line, if not 200.i was gettin it for 10 bucks.)

i couldnt stop posting for a month or people thought i died, or went to jail, od'ed, whatever. there would always be a thread made if i didnt post recently.

i made a fat bitch deep throat a blunt object by clowning her. (shout out to peebeecee) i nutted in two of yall siccness females. take that take that. (ima regret sayin that.)

trolling wasnt at an all time high. people would just diss you. trolling was for the nerds, youd get exposed or dissed or clowned super hard to the point where certain posters were afraid to try other posters.

nothing was safe. your mom might get dissed, they may post a picture of her. niggas would call your moms phone number. find your sister on other social networks and get at her. find your girlfriend, try to fuck her. it was way more ruthless. now, you may literally have to catch the fade over doing 1/5th of that shit.

exposals were 'respected' now exposals look like you got too much time on your hands and you need to get a fuckin life.

rappers got afraid to come here. were ran off.
alot of dudes ran the girls off. 20 percent of us guys were fucking every female that posted here. thats real. and cant no bitch that posted here lie about that cuz itll be call you out time, if it wasnt me my nigga dicked you.

niggas made money off this site. met people who turned into real friends.
alot of us knew eachother offline, and thats how we became siccness posters. a friend and a friend would both post here. maybe bring a few more friends around by word of mouth. you had real homies on this shit offline.

If it wasnt because of the sicc BBQ, you got to know people from siccness for real.
i started meeting dozens of people in real life.
you really fucked with someone, youd be on they twitter too.

if you were smart you was gettin money on siccness.

2010, all gas no brakes radio hosted by me. i had this shit sowed up. damn near busted 700,000 hits and close to a mil on the site. i had everyone in san diego from the crips, bloods, ese's, pimps, drug dealers, real mc's, damn near rap celebrities, on my show. shit went on for 34 weeks and everyone from san diego that had a name was on my show. i played alot of bay area rap as well, so i put people from SD up on the bay and the bay up on SD. it was fun as fuck and alot of people supported the show and respected it.

my current girlfriend was a listener of my show. at the time, i was with my hoe ass ex. and fuckin with other bitches cuz.....i wanted to. and thats that.
about two girls i still owe some dick from this site.
but now siccness dont got no pussy.

we were really big on putting eachother up on music, sharing zip files and rar's.

detox was still poppin.
i singlehandedly made shrooms cool in san diego. sold alot of yall mushies. had pounds. now its more lsd.

now, alot of what i just mentioned is rare.
i was livin in dago still. now im straight up east side bay area p world. rest in peace to jack.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Funniest roast was when PhantoOfFunk got exposed, and Cesolito roast thread.
Links to the threads? I didn't get a chance to see those. My favorite roasts were the one where tommyjames destroyed so dude, can't remember what year that was but he was clowing on folks. Then I vaguely remember the thread where they were clowning on the Artist Berner over his album cover that looked hella homo. Oh and all the Clim threads were crazy too! lol

Props: kane916