What was the siccness like in 2010?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
one more since im high right now. u all love this album. charge it to the game. remember this song?
Silkk The Shocker - Throw Yo Hood Up (Ft. Snoop Dogg) H

snoop dog 2nd appearence: he was the best on nl. better then death row. more songs...... he should come back......
Silkk The shocker - Throw Yo Hood Up Feat snoop Dogg (Best snoop Lyrics Ever) SAnoop was great on NL) Period!!!!!

check this soulja slim album called "Give it to em raw"

Soulja Slim N.L. Party Featuring All the soldiers on NL

this song track 20 called NL party was the best sooldier song ever mae because it had like 33 rappers on it and it was amazing. just like silkk the shocker i'm a soldier is number 2. i'll post that next. then im out..... good night peoples. enjoy the old NL. i uf hate this music ur a hater like always. Everyone hates on NL but we still winning: We have a strong fan base. 30,000 showed up to all his shows. he could not believe it. he got fans forever that are bootlegging his shit. so he needs to find a way to bring out his albums slower and bring out a video first or figure something out. get thte honey's on ur shit but wihtout mac, it's hared...... like i wanna fuck 504 boyz lol. ladies were jockin that shit. half of the records canme fronm wobble wobbl, whodi, big toys & I can tell feat Mac & peaches. It was peaches song but it blew up on goodfellas. P needs to market better on NLF. but the game a mess.....

Here the song by silkk that i feel is the 2nd best soldier song. It's sick. I love soldier songs with a basic beat where they just spit: they sound so perfect with KLC beats. Perfect.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOyyGuRnhWM&index=20&list=PLddSkUxmPEC8_8SUk1mDzyaGl-zCB839Q[/ame]

I'm sorry this music is special to me:

2nd best soulja song below soulja slim's nl party. no doubt:

Last edited:
Props: Bensanborn

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Oct 27, 2007
if master p would of never took that break after da crime faily. this album would of got pushed back and back that ass up would of never came on the radio and p would of been kept doing things and it would of slowed down cash money. cause they came back with wobble wobble like it was nothing. enogh money for everybody petey said but juvenile was a hater back then. but this song slaps: i miss juve back in the days. 400 degrees is by farr the album that brought up cash moey. with out juve, thre is no cash money. i wish he was on NLF:

Juvenile - On Fire
this song so gangsta. i love nl and cash money. the two best record labels ever. I said ever. becuase they dropped so many records and didn't give a shit. they sold all day. they just took over master p label and did what they did but in there own fashion but they learned to bring there own style wiht hot boy and shit....... props to juve but he got fuckee over by baby. im glad he made it back on reality check in 2003. he deserved it. fuck baby. juve comes to master ;. trust meu would fit in

Props: Bensanborn
What is up with all these new users talking about Master P?

One thing I can say it the rap game was a it's best when No Limit, and Westside connection. Fugees, 2 pac, and Bone Thugs ran things.

I blame Cash Money and other dumb rappers like Nelly and Ja Rule.. Mase etc for the state of rap now.
Jay z is to blame also.. once he went pop in the 90s.

No Limit forever bitch.
Fuck Drake.. and fuck young money.. you mother fuckers suck.

Master P is better and made more money than bitch ass Drake so there !
i want another beer now

Oct 27, 2007
Damn no limit groupies....probably follow master p around so you can sniff his seat.
no i said i miss nl an cash money recordds just as much as i miss the siccness of old. becuase of people like u that hate. don't be a hater bro. u know cash money and nl ws fun back then. im not just talking about nl. cash money too bro. i loved 400 degrees. that's what made baby huge and lil wayne huge. wihtout juve they would of never blew up and u know it. back that ass up blew them up like 5 months after the lp came out. they cahnged singles and boom the retail version went crazy with 18 tracks homie...... im just being honest. i miss the 2002 siccness with all the cool guys. then i miss the old nice people. plus i miss the old music....... things aren't the same...... everything sounds the same is my point

Oct 27, 2007
Damn no limit groupies....probably follow master p around so you can sniff his seat.
no u don't get it. i said mi ss the old forum from 2002. i miss it like i miss my nl and i miss my cash money shit...... so i postdd some songs for people who enever heard it..... some people are from euro and never heard this shit...... thats all playa .please don't be one of those. or just delete ur comment. im a nice guy. not a fighter

Oct 27, 2007

One thing I can say it the rap game was a it's best when No Limit, and Westside connection. Fugees, 2 pac, and Bone Thugs ran things.

I blame Cash Money and other dumb rappers like Nelly and Ja Rule.. Mase etc for the state of rap now.

No Limit forever bitch.

i want another beer now

dog he said i miss old siccness so i said i msis old cash money and old nl? thatws it bro. nothing about anything u said. im just saying rap was better back then. i miss when eeverybdy was tight and rap was good. now everyone sounds the same and we have rto go thru these west coast bay are alum jus to find one good song and it's not even that sick....... i miss old music...... it's to bad that mac dre died

Yeah some of the old Cash Money was cool...
lil wayne rapper way better back then.
But I still hate them.. plus they are responsible for Drake, and Young Thug..
I just can't forget that.

People ask why the state of hip hop is so bad?
blame Cash and Young Money.
If NO Limit and Master P was running it. Rap would be great again.

But yeah No Limit Forever

Oct 27, 2007

No Limit forever bitch.

i want another beer now
because were taking over are site now. this is a south site not a west coast site. or bay site. we have are own now. thank god. so now people can leave us alone and respect what we like. i miss cash money and nl like i miss having my space here in 2002. that's what i menat bro. that'ws why he said post away. it was a joke..... that's all dog. im done now but u got to admit. da crime family was dope and 400 degreez came after that and it ws dope. it blew up cash moeny liike 5 months later since they brought out Ha first. then they waited and it sold only 2k. so tehn they brought out back that ass up. and then it went crazy. so they had to drop a re release with 18 tracks with 1 with the hot boys remix and 1 with jayz . so then the re release sold over 2.2 million. it ws nuts. i never seen a cd not sell for 3 months and think there fucked. to going crazy and blowing up. now lil wayne and turk stayed instead of going to nl. cash money almost sold there label to Master P. master p is the amn. i'm sorry its true. he saved 50 cent. he saved that guy on foolish life cause he was homeless that guy eddie griffin. he saved a lot of lives and tried to save c murder but he wanted to live in the projects like a idiot and do 5k a show. dumbass. u got 5 million dollars but ur doing a show for 5 k. what sthe point? he said that omac but c murder had like 40 million. idiot

I gotta admit the music Juvenile did...was some of the best from Cash Money.
also Mannie Fresh... I just don't like the new Lil Wayne..
Drake.. all that bullshit now.

Back then yeah Juvenile was pretty cool. and Mannie Fresh tracks on the radio.
I just didn't like birdman that much.. but him and wayne could spit better back then.
Before they started drinking 2 gallons of Lean a day... and smoking crack lol

Oct 27, 2007
i wish burners and technology never came out but then i think, yes i do lol. cause it's nice grabbin singles and whatever i want bt i ust miss waiting for a cd to drop on tuesay and ditching school to be at wherehouse at 8am to buy da last don or some shit lol. then listen to it and have master p talkin in this scarface voice and just going off. i mis s those days. when u haven't heard a cd yet and finally listen to it the day u got it. i'm gonig to stop listening ot music aned just wait. then wait to listen to it in my stereo cause i an't handle this. it's killing my life...... LMAO burners made bootleggers wich killed NL first then cash money 2nd but bitches love lolipop so they bought it...... it's the truth and now cash nmoney wont sell ever again and baby one day will be stupid and go broke. he doens't konw shit about business like master p does. master p been holding onto 500 k sine he was 12 lol

Oct 27, 2007
no this thread is about how we miss the old siccness 2002 days. then i said i miss the old music days of the lat 90s like da crime family and goodfellas aned shit. so i posted some songs i loved back then. thats all cuddie. no harash feelings please. we don't want that here. go to that at bart. bart is for losers. the bay is dead....... Master p is the man

Oct 27, 2007
2 ?'s. why are you here? go to bart with that bull shit. 2. u must hate master p and cash money back in the 90's ? why? master p is supreme and real. never ripped off anyone but baby ripped off plenty. ge tur head on correct and come back when ur high wrore off. master p sold over 85 miuillin records and 75 million from 97 to 99. that's crazy records right der. master p is the shit....
SO EITHER JOIN US OR LEAVE BART. SUTHERN IS THE SPOT FOR NL AND CASSH MONEY AND ALL THAT DOPE MUSIC CAUSE NL IS DOING A RE UNION TOUR SOON. I CAN'T WAIT. IF IT'S IN THE MID WEST IM GING.......

Last edited: