What was the siccness like in 2010?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
A lot of my friends were into Pokemon when we were young. I never got into. I was more into talking to dead people through a ouija board

Hence your username lol that's wassup. yea Pokémon has been one of my favorite if not my favorite video game of all time. Next to Donkey Kong country, Crash bandicoot and The Original Sonic The Hedgehog game for Sega Genesis

Hence your username lol that's wassup. yea Pokémon has been one of my favorite if not my favorite video game of all time. Next to Donkey Kong country, Crash bandicoot and The Original Sonic The Hedgehog game for Sega Genesis
I really like the Donkey Kong Country games, Sonic was one of my first games. Never had Crash but played it at my friends house...

lol now I want to play video games.. ha ah a ahaaaaaaaaaa
a haaaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa !

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I really like the Donkey Kong Country games, Sonic was one of my first games. Never had Crash but played it at my friends house...

lol now I want to play video games.. ha ah a ahaaaaaaaaaa
a haaaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa !
hahaha fuck yea dude! I'ma turn on my PS4 when I get home from work and play some games

Jun 12, 2016
yay area
MASTER P WENT FROM BEING THE GHETTO BOIY OF RICHMMOND TO THIS GUY WHO MADE 75 MILLION RECORDS SOL. TO MAKIN 350 MILION AND TURNING IT INTO 700

Master P at The Breakfast Club | Financial Advice, New Biopic & More (1/6/2016)

P EXPLAINS THE GAME AND HOW SYRUP HAS RUINED RAP: ITS REAL:
BEST INTERVIEW I EVER SEEEN, TRUST ME DOGG. WATCH THIS: THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS MAN. HE'S REAL: HE SPEAKS HIS MIND. HE'S NOT FACT BECUAE HE DID THAT SHIT ALREADYD. HE'S JUST A BOSS NOW. HE'S STILL GOT OVER 500 MILLION AND ROMEO HAS MORE THEN THAT. SO THERE WORTH AS A FAMILY OVER 1.3 BILION DOLLARS SO THERE NUMBER 2 NOW. RIGHT BEHIND DR DRE'S 1.4 BILLION. BUT THE PROBLEM IS MASTERT P HAS ABOUT400 K HIDDEN IN THE DIRT LOL. SMART

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2016
yay area
BUTCHER U GAVE ME OVER 160 PROPS O MY BOYS NAME. THEN U GIVE ME A FEW. IM SO LOST WITH U. UN BLOCK UR NAME. U BLOCEKD UR VISTOR MESAGE. U BLOCK UR INBOX. U BLOCKED EVERYTHING SO WHATS THE POINT OF BEING ON HERE? U MIGHT AS WELL GET OFF. I GOT RESPECT FOR YOU BUT U MUST HATE NL. CAUSE WHY WOULD U JOKE AROUND. HEY LISTEN TO THIS:

NLF IS BACK PART 1.rar
Zippyshare.com - NLF IS BACK PART 1.rar
NLF IS BACK PART.rar
Zippyshare.com - NLF IS BACK PART 2.rar
NLF IS BACK PART 3.rar
Zippyshare.com - NLF IS BACK PART 3.rar

THEN ENABLE UR PM'S AND HIT ME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK BUT LISTEN TO THE SONGS AT LEAST 5 TIMES. IT TAKES TIME TO GET USEDD TO IT. AT FIRST I HATED NLF. THEN I STARTED TO LIKE IT. TRUST ME IT'S THAT TYPE OF MUSIC. LIKE I EVNE HATED FIEND'S THERE ONE IN EVERY FAMILY AT FIRST THEN I LOVED IT LIKE 2 WEEKS LATER. SAME WITH MAGIC'S FIRST LP BUT HIS 2ND ONE CALLED THUGGIN. OMG THAT SHOULD OF WENT PLATINUM CAUSE THUGGIN WAS A LYRICAL BEAST AND MaC IS A LYRICAL BEAST ON THIS SONG RIGHT HERE: SLOW YA ROLL, NL BEST SONG EVER AND LOCK DOWN REMIX:

this is my favorite mac song ever. listen to this:
this is what's missing in nl rap
TO BAD HE IS LOCKDOWN AND GETTING BENT OVER LIKE HE SPITS IN THIS SONG: listen to mac's lyrics. it's all about his lyris. him and magic were the best hip hop artist on nl. cause they were more of soldier rap then anything. they brought there own brand that u hate or love.....

mac is lyrical machine but i bet he listens to this song in the slammer and just thinks why did i make this song? it ruined me..... bad karma i guess.... lol

homie listen to the lyrics in this song. he gives a sout out to soulja slim then he raps about being locked up. then he got locked up like 3 daysa aftter he made this song. isn't tha crazy? so now he's living this life. listen to this homie. hit me back:

just tell me about the mixes and tell me how u feeel about slow ya roll and the lock down remix song. hit me back

reason why people like mp. he knows how to make htat happy music that makes u get into the song. it's the ttruth. listen to make it out. u get into it...... it's great. listen to this it's in the mixes:

Don't u love it when mp just takes over a beat? not many artis do that. he can still do it like etenerity days of da last don with c muder and mr servon on track 15 on disc 2. great song:

Make It Out - Master P & Ace B ft. Blaqnmild

just ask snoop about the truth. snoop said nl was tne nmber 1 label ever. and said master p was a real nigga and put his arms around him with love. that's the way u gotta be

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
i can't beleive DIG is back on NLF. he made a diss song to p becaue of money reason but he never dropped a albu cause it was unfinished but that was on him whodi. he was too slow. but dig had features. omg i love this guys voice. listen to him:
Master P Ft D.I.G. - Step To Dis

hje got the big voice that NLF needs. Master p needs to grab some of his older artist and get things going again. cause NL was teh shit in the 90s..... we had the best rappers. to bad magic dead cause thuggin was supreme music.... go listen to thuggin by magic..... real talk. best album i heard on nl in years. Thuggin by far top 5. probably right behind ghetto d. for a solo album it's right behind ghetto d thuggin is number 2. or 3 becuase we got unpredictable and the shocker and charge it to the game so i think it's more like number 5. on my list. dig was the shit thuogh. here is more dig for ya:

here one of the dig songs from my favorite album like i was ayin about thuggin. thuggin is top 5 in my book. listen to this song. it's sick by dig and magic. i miss Magic: dig is back!!!! whoohooooo be happy.

09. Magic feat. D.I.G. - Good Lookin Out

12. Magic - Puff Puff

this is what missing in hp hop. DIG & MAGIC LOL:
here another dope song:

found another song but trhis ones with mac ughhhhh perfect dig and mac:

You'll Never Change (feat. DIG and Mac)
this is what is missing in nl. the girl and the piano sound. this sound is missing. im sick of it. blaq is cool for nlf but we need klc

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄

░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌

░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█

░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌

░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄

░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄

░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄

░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄

░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Oct 27, 2007
More great songs from DIG. I miss you DIG. I can't believe ur brother told people u was dead. i thought u were dead for 10 years:

Never (feat. Baby Soldier, DIG and Reginelli)

This is for one of my favorite richmond rappers. Big ed the assassin. he died of throate cancer. I miss u big ed forever. U usedto bring that energy in songs that i loved. u used to pump me up and i miss u:
Bounce To This (feat. Big Ed)

TRU - It's A Beautiful Thing (Snoop Dogg & C-Murder)

i miss when silkk was sick. rip big ed, one of his last songs with nl:

Silkk The Shocker & Big Ed - Bounce To This (TRU)

silkk last best song he ever made. then he fell off: he rapped like the shocker on this song: he just goes on and on: like me LOL:

Silkk The Shocker - The World Is Yours (Da Crime Family CD Platinum 2x)

Also great news. Flight boy brought back not only fiend, mr serv on & dig but he brought back regenelli from the gambino family and this guy pheno from gambino famiy. i love him. listen to him, hes on point with a good voice. master p ha a mix of good rappers. watch out for Nl records guys.

Don't Judge Me (feat. Popeye and Porsha)

Master p Run Away Slaves
okay this is my point, whree is the piano sound on NLF? no piano. this has piano in it. i miss this odelll sound. we need odell and klc back. bbtp come back: or i quit:

Master P - Run Away Slaves
these were the rappers that were going to take over nl when the rappers left. i liked these rappers better. they were dope. baby soulja, dig, regenelli by himself withi out prime suspects. it was great. i could not wait then it died....... master wife probably fucked shit up. crack head lol

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
anothe hot silkk the shocker song. i miss the old silkk like this:

silkk thoe shocker on freestyle over the phone feat skull duggrey:

Silkk The shocker Stay Real (feat. Skull Duggery)

Does anyone remember this shit? da crime family was the best album they dropped ever. since goodfellas came out . but by far this albu was great and da miller boyz never came out cause ec murder got locked up. I'm still wiating on that double disc cd called "Da Miller Boys COming soon

C-Murder - Bounce (HQ)

Stay Real (feat. Skull Duggery)

TRU - Hard N's (C-Murder, Master P & Fiend) HQ

T.R.U Feat Don't F--- With TRU

Master P Suppose To Be My Friend (feat. Snoop Dogg and Charlie Wilson)

C-MUrder, Master P & Silkk The shocker The Tank Goes On (Explicit)
PS enjoy the albums but whodi listen to those mixes and get back at me. enjoy those songs from da crime fam. i uploaded those in perfect quality if u need anything just hit me up. i got u. or my cousin will get u?

This music makes me cry. i miss it

Last edited: