What The Health?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
What you guys think of that new Health documentary that's on Netflix. Shits pretty crazy. Make a dude not wanna eat meat for a while. I mean still gonna but its all bad whats going on
It is cherry picked information meant to deceive the viewers in hopes of selling their own idea.
The first thing I noticed was they started off with talking about processed meat as being unhealthy, and I agree with that. Suddenly they were just talking about just meat. They did not differentiate grass-fed from processed or any of that.
They said eating 1 egg is equivalent to smoking 5 cigarettes a day. I wish cigarettes were that healthy I'd be smoking 5 right now.

heres an example of how people get played with both sides of an argument:
You think trump is bad? how about the established mainstream media that is trying to get him out?Yes, the same establishment voicebox that brought you the iraq war and 8 years of Bush...
Makes you wonder what kind of shit those evil bastards are plotting.
No matter where you look somebody trying to stick their dick in your ass

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
It is cherry picked information meant to deceive the viewers in hopes of selling their own idea.
The first thing I noticed was they started off with talking about processed meat as being unhealthy, and I agree with that. Suddenly they were just talking about just meat. They did not differentiate grass-fed from processed or any of that.
They said eating 1 egg is equivalent to smoking 5 cigarettes a day. I wish cigarettes were that healthy I'd be smoking 5 right now.

You think trump is bad? how about the established mainstream media that is trying to get him out?Yes, the same establishment voicebox that brought you the iraq war and 8 years of Bush...
real spill

Jan 31, 2008
What?? How are they justifying that statement? What are they saying is so bad about eating 1 egg? It's actually quite healthy, as you already said.
because of the plaque build up and cholesterol caused by the yolk lol
They literally took that one component of egg yolk and neglected all the nutritional benefit to it, simply writing it off as the same as a cigarette.
some evil fuckin people in this world wearin nothing but smiles

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
They literally took that one component of egg yolk and neglected all the nutritional benefit to it, simply writing it off as the same as a cigarette.
Yea tha part was stupid

Jul 12, 2002
Ya that's bullshit. Check out this article I read last year:
Egg White: Eat the Egg Yolk, Even With Fat and Cholesterol | Time.com

But there's good reason not to fear the yolks. Scientific research has vindicated dietary cholesterol, finding that eating cholesterol has no real impact on cholesterol metabolism. That is, eating foods high in cholesterol does not mean you’ll develop high cholesterol. Some evidence suggests that eggs might even be beneficial for cholesterol by raising levels of HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that’s linked to a lower risk of heart disease.

Egg yolks contain a vibrant mix of saturated and unsaturated fat—another nutrient that, when it comes from a healthy whole food source, is unfairly slandered. Yolks have a good helping of vitamin E, one of the nutrients Americans eat too little of. But the real case for egg yolks can be made by their abundance of carotenoids, nutrients in plants and animal fats that give things like egg yolks (and even autumn leaves) their yellow color. Egg yolks are rich in the carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, which help eye health and protect against inflammation.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

Thanks for the warning.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I watched like 15 minutes of it and shut that shit off. I hear people all going vegan because of it, like do some research yourselves and pick a diet and way of eating and living that will
Benefit you. We are not all equal and a one size fits all diet won't work.
Best shit I've heard yet. I've seen a few people say they are going vegan on instagram because of this documentary. To me it's like exactly what you stated but people will always follow shit they believe to be true so it is what it is I guess.